Trump has COVID-19

Pence tests negative.

2 Likes

You should hold your schadenfreude until it’s actually schade. He’s in a high-risk group, but still likelier to have mild symptoms than to die. What if he recovers quickly; won’t that “prove” he was right all along to downplay the pandemic’s severity? What if Biden caught it on Tuesday and has a severe case, or dies? What if he recovers quickly because he’s lying that he even has it? This can go a lot of different ways.

Worst. Year. Ever.

10 Likes

Since I don’t believe anything coming out of the White House

More likely so he can bounce back and say: “didn’t affect me at all.”

6 Likes

Exactly, in 2020 the likeliest outcome is that he and his family are completely asymptomatic. But he will no doubt have distributed it to many, many people who won’t be.

9 Likes

What was the effect on virus deniers in the UK?

4 Likes

You are my new hero.

7 Likes

Well Kamala got some good news today

9 Likes

Reporters also voiced their incredulity at the fact that press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who has also been in contact with Hicks, held a news briefing at the White House on Thursday and didn’t wear a mask. Neither Hicks’ symptoms or rest were mentioned at the briefing.

CNN correspondent Kaitlan Collins asked: “Why did the President still go to New Jersey, knowing that he could potentially put these people at risk, these donors and fund raisers? And of course, why did the press secretary still hold a briefing despite knowing she had come into contact with somebody who had just tested positive for coronavirus?”

14 Likes

Well this IS 2020, so…yeah.

5 Likes

And no way he tweeted that himself! It’s far too rational.

6 Likes

“I appreciate the support provided by some of our country’s greatest medical professionals and institutions…”

I’m sure that Trump will expect to claim his possible recovery was entirely down to his own sterling qualities and not the top-notch medical service denied to many of his supporters.

8 Likes

Yeah, you see, that’s the problem with these Liberals; they are all so negative all the time! Trump is always POSITIVE! :smiley:

11 Likes

Almost certainly.

4 Likes

I refuse to favorite that. I hope you will understand.

2 Likes

I doubt it actually, he is pretty fearful. Promoting a drug for profit (be it his profit or his cronies) is one thing, but I wonder if he ever took it at all. I imagine him promoting it, lying and saying he took it, but never touching the stuff himself.

3 Likes

That largely depends on whether he is speaking his own thoughts extemporaneously, or reading a speech prepared by others

6 Likes

from https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/01/us/politics/trump-polls-victim.html

The photo that originally ran was even worse: you could tell it was an aerosol, not just condensation from being outside on a cool evening.

13 Likes

So now he has been diagnosed, he has a pre-existing condition and will never qualify for health insurance again?

12 Likes

IF he has it and he dies, his cultist following will literally say that, “He loved us so much he died for us.” They worship him.

12 Likes

Need 4 more names for a bingo card. Assuming a free space

3 Likes