Trump has COVID-19

He deserves the finest medical care.

Dr. Fauci to the Oval Office. Bring a syringe and bleach. Dr. Fauci to the Oval Office.

12 Likes

…and bring a UV light buttplug.

17 Likes

C’mon, people. This is 2020 we’re talking about. You all know he’s going to either:

1. Make a full recovery in 2 days, thereby confirming to his base that this Chinese virus is really a hoax.
  2. Since he’s already in ill health he may take a while to recover which means he’ll delay elections indefinitely.
  3. He’ll croak
    3a) Pence implements 2
    3b) Pence has to pick someone already known, vetted, is an idiot, appeared on reality TV, and can rile his base. So he goes with Palin.

Seriously, though, what’s the SOP if a nominee dies after voting has begun?

New drinking song:
My name is 2020,
I’ll make you scream and curse!
And when you thought
Things were so bad,
I’ll go and make them worse!

17 Likes

It sure would be awful if Mango Mussolini where to become very ill with long-term aftereffects from this hoax, followed by a huge election loss and then the collapse of his entire house of lies. Yeah, that would be just awful. Thoughts and prayers™/S

13 Likes

And away they go!

17 Likes

“I am sure that your inherent vitality, vigor and optimism will help you overcome the dangerous virus,” Putin wrote to Mr. Trump, says the Kremlin.

Translated: Sick or not, your debts are still due. Get your fat ass back to work.

15 Likes

“You’ll beat this Donald!”
-Herman Cain’s Twitter account.

55 Likes

if the candidate dies or withdraws before the election then the party is responsible for the replacement. if it happens after the election the vice-president-elect will replace the withdrawn president-elect.

15 Likes

I don’t believe it. It’s either a sympathy ploy or he’s going to miraculously be fine so he can reiterate that it’s no big deal.

8 Likes

His October surprise?

3 Likes
  1. He’ll be fine.
  2. He will claim that the doctor said he “had the best COVID recovery anyone has ever seen.”
  3. Fox News will hand-pick some tweets from the Left that wished him death to show “how twisted Democrats are” and use it to boost the Conservative vote.
17 Likes

I hope that Paula White and the rest of the White House prayer circle is up close and doing hours of laying on hands for supernatural protection.

16 Likes

He’ll be fine.

https://twitter.com/tea_idiots/status/1311986952200093696

33 Likes

Shamelessly stolen sentiment that I’m adopting:

I don’t want the President to get seriously ill because it’s dangerously destabilizing for the country. I aspire to wishing him good health, despite him being historically destructive and evil, but truthfully I struggle with it.

17 Likes

I realize it’s likely, given his cavalier attitude about masks and such, but is there any way to verify this? The fact that he tweeted it at all makes me think it’s a lie, like everything else he tweets…

6 Likes

Guess that rushed vaccine didn’t get rushed enough to help him !

6 Likes

I want him to not die because I want to see him go to prison.

23 Likes
42 Likes

I liked your post but I don’t like it at all :wink: This all feels super true. Whatever happens to him I doubt he has the capacity for self-reflection. I don’t think Boris Johnson changed his policies after getting covid. With his luck he’ll be asymptomatic and hoist it as proof as mentioned above in 1.

3 Likes

dick lamp

4 Likes