Trump hires Breitbart boss to run his campaign

The best people

4 Likes

3 Likes

It was 2011 or later. The quote from the linked article above:

His films are peppered with footage of lions attacking helpless gazelles, seedlings bursting from the ground into glorious bloom. Palin, for one, ate it up and traveled to Iowa, trailed by hundreds of reporters, to appear with him at a 2011 screening in Pella that the press thought might signal her entrance into the 2012 presidential race. (No such luck.) Breitbart came along as promoter and ringmaster. When I spoke with him afterward, he described Bannon, with sincere admiration, as the Leni Riefenstahl of the Tea Party movement.

Point taken. But even I’d say there’s a limit to outrageousness in political speech such that comparing conservative content-makers to high-ranking Nazis passes well beyond the law of diminishing returns. Are there others in the Nazi party who make for easy comparisons to current conservative officials? Could we consider Manafort to be the Joseph Goebbels of the Republican party? Simply as a base of comparison, it’s crass, to say the least.

Hey Breitbart, you’re an asshole…but you knew that already (and so did we).

3 Likes

I seriously doubt this is his last ditch. I bet he has plenty of ditches left. The best ditches. Binders full of ditches.

13 Likes

No need to hold back, then…

14 Likes

When it comes to popcorn, the limiting reagent is always fat. I recommend stocking up on ghee or (if you’re vegan or dairy-allergic) refined coconut or safflower oil.

Also some pants with an expandable waist. If I’m still the same weight after November 8th, it’ll be because Clinton’s polling numbers have stayed +6%±2 since September.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Who is this Milo?

I just have no idea what to think about this right now so so I’m posting a gif of lion.

6 Likes

Milo Yiannopoulos is a writer/editor for Breitbart and considers himself the spokesperson for the “alt-right”. He’s a big Trump fan and a well known Twitter trolley who’s gotten banned repeatedly for racism and personal attacks. He got a lot of press recently when permanently banned from Twitter for racist attacks on Leslie Jones.

5 Likes

Wow, he sounds like a young douchebag.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.