Trump honors Qanon 'Democrat pedophile cult' conspiracy pushers with White House visit

In our defense I think much of the anglosphere has a head of state with more arrogant titles that are entirely official…

But, yes, that one is probably out to be given to Putin for now.

2 Likes

I read this as “…profound horror”…then needed to back up the bus and start over.

13 Likes

Your version is better.

6 Likes

Our second troll president after Warren “Gentlemen: To Evil” Harding. Guy so clearly knows what he’s doing. Understands the fervor of his base, and the apathy of what remains of the respectable right.

A farce should be judged by the number of plates it can keep spinning. Shakespeare’s just shaking his head in awe and taking notes.

11 Likes

I agree.

More accurate too.

11 Likes

The night is always darkest before the dawn?

Maybe? Please?

9 Likes

After Infowars was given White House press access, this is just more of the same. This is the conspiracy president - no depth is too low for Trump.

this_shouldn't_happen
so_tired

It would be quite a conflicted response - Trump’s supposed to be working wth Mueller, so to play along for any time would be quite difficult, as he would do things that contradicted the conspiracy narrative. Of course Trump would try to play along, even as his actions made increasingly little sense within that narrative - he wouldn’t care.

11 Likes

May we live to see the dawn.

16 Likes

So far Google News only shows reports in New York Post, SFGate and chron.com .

2 Likes

That’s terrible, Qanon’s credibility will be completely tarnished by this

25 Likes

Really though, it couldn’t happen to better people. The best even!

4 Likes

On the other hand the shrooms would be entertaining weird rather than just embarrassing weird.

10 Likes

On the up side,
Lynn Shaw: This looks like a job for Kate McKinnon!

But really I hope that she is never well known enough to be the subject of a skit on SNL.

1 Like

qgf

23 Likes

No it was the winged serpent…

14 Likes

Hah, same here

1 Like

Cuban cigars. Because:
a) fuck you, America. Embargoes don’t apply to him, and
b) fuck you again America. He’ll smoke inside a government building if he wants to.

7 Likes

drink

week^^presidency

24 Likes

Is there something in the water or in processed food to explain this slide into cultural decay, as the Caesars were poisoned by lead in their ceramics? I’m only half-kidding.

10 Likes

8 Likes