Trump honors Qanon 'Democrat pedophile cult' conspiracy pushers with White House visit

avalanche%20jacket

6 Likes

Edit: swapped pic for video.

And yes, technically the armourer who gives Bond the Walther PPK in Dr. No.

8 Likes

There’s been some discussion here (the US), that now TLOTFW refers to Merkel. Though other years, the phrase has some merit, as we’re invariably the ones to win the World Series. Except 1992 and 1993, when Canada was TLOTFW.

5 Likes

inexplicable

7 Likes

I wondered what QAnon believers would say if proof emerged that Trump had had sex with underage girls. Then it struck me that they might say that he was infiltrating the network and had to partake of the goods to avoid suspicion.

9 Likes

That’s an easy one. They’d say it’s fake news and a conspiracy theory. Don’t expect the least bit of reason from these people. Those who have any have already left the boat long ago.

7 Likes

A reminder of what he had said about his one year old daughter

4 Likes

So…they explode?

2 Likes

So many potential passengers, so few comets.

3 Likes

There is no free world.
(So how can it have a leader?)

4 Likes

While I would agree there are many more pretentious, I don’t think there are too many countries that regularly say “our guy is the boss of everybody”.

2 Likes

So this is one of those guys who thinks it makes him look smart to use big words incorrectly. The White House theater is “The cradle of civilization?” I guess we should not expect better from this WH though.

3 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

hand-up-cumberbatch

11 Likes

Lebron, an agent of Cthulu

8 Likes

“All four White House officials the Beast did speak with about how Trump, the leader of the free world, ended up in a smiling photo op at the Resolute Desk with a prominent QAnon conspiracy theorist, pleaded ignorance about when this occurred, and why. Two of these West Wing officials audibly could not contain their laughter. This president is a president for all Americans,” one joked, including conspiracy theorists."

Yeah, but, laughing with the reporter, or laughing at? I’m assuming the former. Hell, I’m hoping.

4 Likes

… just before their faces melted.

/raiders gif

5 Likes

Worried about pedophiles and abusers…Hum… I wonder how many republicans would feel ok about letting their teenage daughters alone in trumps company?

5 Likes

I’d question the use of the word in that sentence.
But to your point, it reminds me that Trump Tower and his ridiculous apartment within are both examples of how a 10 year old boy thinks rich people live. Hence our ten year old president.

4 Likes