Trump hospitalized with Covid symptoms

from way back in march

3 Likes

I think Boris mentioned that it was something like “very serious, and he didn’t wish it on anyone”.

Boris at least plays an empathy card

3 Likes

Can we please please please get a live feed of Donald working in the hospital? I want to see how he tweets with a vent tube in the way

4 Likes

Ah yes, Chairman of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

2 Likes

So it’s just a regular Friday then…

That boost was before he got sick. Part of a general boost, just like Trump got here in late March, of people pulling together behind the government.

4 Likes

Recently I’ve only seen “abundance of caution” used when people meant “take a trivial and appropriate counter-measure grudgingly.”

Examples: Trump going to Walter Reed. Tennessee Titans suspending practice when they have a raging outbreak. Etc.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/1312172504148893698

11 Likes

Ivanka could take over as the candidate. I’m sure it would be what he wants.

Sorry, I need to go purge something from my body.

5 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: Is the Electoral College still needed?

Fake news.

He’s just in the hospital to have the bone spurs removed.

23 Likes

Works for me if Kate McKinnon will agree to appear as Rudy Giuliani.

E.g.:

10 Likes

It is 2020, so whatever the worst possible outcome might be, that is what we will get.

So, if the worst possible timeline has him dying and Pence becoming President, followed by a live action Handmaid’s Tale LARP for everyone, then that’s what will happen.

If the worst possible is for him to shake it off in a couple of days then come out and win by paper thin margins while blustering about how it wasn’t a big deal, that’s what we’ll get. Maybe followed by the Pence LARP crazytown adventure for everyone in February when 45 strokes out.

11 Likes

He’ll be up on his flat feet in no time.

9 Likes

Insight from another bulletin board:

This is all been planned out ahead of time. President Trump gets COVID-19 just long enough for Vice President Pence to take power in order to pardon Trump before any of that “standing trial for crimes” stuff happens. Trump recovers, reassumes the role of POTUS and goes on to win (or lose) the re-election.

2 Likes

It’s a shame that Melania won’t visit him.

9 Likes

Do.

At least, we know he can work from anywhere. The internet is wireless.

1 Like

Really? I’d say the opposite. I think lots of the hardcore Trumpists would abandon Pence, and he’s too extreme on the religious side to bring in anyone already alienated by Trump. He’s a lackluster, boring, bigoted, candidate. He had fielded a run before and it wasn’t feasible from their point of view. He just couldn’t get the support.

Negative so far.

Maybe. But the Trumpist hard core are going to abandon the party in droves… so… I don’t know.

15 Likes

Now that it’s clear that Donald Trump is a genuine psychopath, making fun of him on SNL makes him seem less horrible then he actually is. It’s time to stop skits with Donald Trump.

4 Likes

Pence agreed to take the VP slot specifically because he didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell of winning re-election in Indiana.

15 Likes