Trump hospitalized with Covid symptoms

Pence can’t save him from state charges. And oh boy, are there going to be state charges.

12 Likes

Well, I think it’s brilliant.

2 Likes

21 Likes

I would love to see Joe Biden send him a fruit basket with a card that has two words on it.

“Get well.”

Why use three words when two will do?

6 Likes

I too wonder whether he really has COVID19.

It’s a bit longer than that:

5 Likes

From what I understand from talking to a respiratory therapist friend of mine, inserting a ventilator does require anesthesia, and you want to do some imaging before you decide to ventilate. Intubation can cause permanent damage to the vocal cords, and you want someone doing it who is experienced, it’s easy to screw up. A lot of people with chronic respiratory illnesses put explicit orders not to intubate in their medical directives.

10 Likes

Intubation can kill you if done improperly. Just ask Joan Rivers.

13 Likes

In Friday afternoon traffic in DC? I’d take the helicopter, too, if I had one.

7 Likes
8 Likes

Faking it:

A) Does not feed into his unearned strong man mythos that his campaign tries to perpetuate

and

B) Would require the participation and cooperation of hundreds of people, including hospital staff, lying for him without any fuckups or leaks.

On the contrary, I think he’s probably had it for some time and as long as he was asymptomatic, they just remained in complete denial.

30 Likes

C) Would require trump to have enough self control to refrain from sending out deranged tweets and deriding democrats and progressives for hours on end. That alone makes it incontrovertible proof that trump is deathly ill.

20 Likes

I agree. If nothing else, Trump and his people just aren’t clever enough to engage in a false flag like this.

11 Likes

Excellent fucking point that I totally neglected to mention.

His silence on Twitter is evidence in and of itself; that orange fuck is completely addicted to it, and the only way he’d ever stop tweeting is if he’s unable to.

27 Likes

He’s not faking it.

1. It doesn’t piss off “Liberals”.
  2. It makes him look weak.
10 Likes

How long do we have to wait until we can start a rumor that he died or had a stroke a few weeks ago and pence secretly replaced him with his body double/clone/robot?

For that matter, we are well overdue for the rumor that Pence is a robot.

Q told me, so it must be true.

5 Likes

Right? I’d expect him to be live tweeting every little cough and ache and blaming China for it.

15 Likes

Doctors amazed that he really is 6′ 3″ and only 243 lbs!

7 Likes

Proof that he was replaced by a taller clone. /s

5 Likes

I noticed that everyone on that ride was wearing a mask. Because fuck his feelings.

5 Likes

More interesting and plausible context here.

17 Likes