Trump Hotel employee guide: no swearing, no sexually suggestive gestures, and DO NOT hire your family!

But in the context of this organization this bit casts light on something. swearing and sexually suggestive gestures are overtly domineering behaviors, and those behaviors are reserved only for the single silverback. or, if you prefer, orangeback. Same for the don’t hire family. That brings other loyalties into an organization where loyalty is to be only to one person. The notion that rules for one person are not for another is the essence of bullying.

The head of this organization is a profoundly sensitive bully around issues of power and loyalty.

we can LITERALLY look at the company he keeps.

perhaps there is another flavor of free ice cream that would be more to your liking?

1 Like

I’m still Making America Kittens Again. Please tag your 45 photos with his name so that those of us using the plug-in don’t have to see that mug.

1 Like

My god yes! Blue moon please. I always thought blue moon was a “kiddy” flavor that I enjoyed to my shame, until I read that it was lemon and almond flavored. Next time I tried it they were right! Now I know it’s a sophisticated choice

1 Like

pretty rare though, only ever see that a couple times a year

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.