Trump: 'I like Taylor’s music about 25% less now,' after reporters tell him Taylor Swift supports Democrats

I think children might do a better job. Our country is being run by greedy, selfish, self absorbed, fuckwits.

21 Likes

Well, at least there collective hands would be bigger than the Donny Two Burgers’…

8 Likes

And there’s a chance they were brought up having been taught to share, and that the golden rule doesn’t mean slather everything you own in gold.

13 Likes

Ruh roh, Trump just lost the 16 year old girl vote…

12 Likes

They will be 18 in 2020, so good call. :smile:

30 Likes

I’m sure I probably heard her music at some time, but I can’t recall any of it specifically. I guess it just didn’t make an impression. But I’ll say I like it 100% more now.

14 Likes

Shouldn’t she be voting for two people for House of Representatives?

I dunno’, he did punch his music teacher.

If only that could really happen.

Didn’t Taylor Swift make some blatant statement supporting white nationalists fairly recently? Was that someone else? All I remember was thinking I’m glad I didn’t like their music.

1 Like

Someone should ask him. At a press conference so he can’t prepare.
“Name one Taylor Swift song you liked…or name one Taylor Swift Album”

5 Likes

Yes, but that was Swiftian satire.

15 Likes

No. Last year some white supremacists called her an Aryan goddess. Swift declined to dignify it with a response or stayed silent depending on your perspective. Meghan Herning, an blogger and law student with too much time on her hands decided this faintly vapid snooze-fest was Nazi propaganda…

Swift, understandably frustrated at someone trying to force her to defend herself against white supremacist fans she doesn’t control, made the idiot move of having her lawyer send a cease and desist letter threatening to sue Herning, playing right into the trolley’s hand. The ACLU correctly told Swift to essentially get lost.

I’m not a fan of Swift’s music, but she never made a “blatant statement supporting white nationalists”.

20 Likes

90olDdgod2vp_FbAEkOqZxX9yZo%3D

15 Likes

My thoughts exactly while reading this. This guy seems to get no enjoyment from anything other than putting others down. What a miserable fucking guy.

13 Likes

I can’t tell if this tweet infantilizing Swift is a function of Mike Huckabee’s assholishness or ignorance. I mean, I don’t even like her music and I know she’s an adult, so unless he’s been living under a particularly remote rock, this sleight appears to be deliberate misogyny.

9 Likes

I can understand Boss Big Bucket not liking Swifts music, it is intended for children slightly older than himself.

2 Likes

I find that improbable. Surely his bone spurs would have prevented such an action.

7 Likes

Nobody gets to vote for two House reps. Two Senators per state, but only one House rep per district.

4 Likes

Am I the only one impressed by binary boy finally expressing a degree of approval somewhere between “most disasterous we’ve ever seen” and “most magnificent in the history of the world”?

12 Likes