Trump: 'I like Taylor’s music about 25% less now,' after reporters tell him Taylor Swift supports Democrats

It seems a reporter told him about it. I don’t think he read it either.

1 Like

Of course you’re right, I blame vacation brain. Thanks for setting me straight.

I never cared for Taylor’s music one way or another.
But I’ve liked her as a person ever since Becky died instantly at that party after snorting several Marijuanas. Y’all remember that one?
No its Becky.
Now liking the person Swift about 25% more than before, I would totally buy her music.
If I liked it.

She could hang out if she came by sometime.

3 Likes

Well, yes. Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Wow, so if you guys don’t register to vote, you can’t vote? So…you cannot simply show up with enough ID and just vote, like we can in Canadialand?

4 Likes

You can’t even register unless you get in well in advance in most states…

…and it is common for people to find that they’ve been “deregistered” when they try to vote…

…and they have other tricks as well.

12 Likes

:musical_note:And all you’re ever gonna be is mean

ETA:directed at trump, of course

1 Like

Misogyny twinges everything this Huckabee person does and says.

5 Likes

Oh, oh, lemme guess. . . Fox and Friends said “she should stick to music and leave politics out of it”?

(And then they had Ted Nugent on to discuss gun rights.)

11 Likes

Okay, that’s what I had seen previously. Thanks for clarifying.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the ensuing harassment of her as well.

9 Likes

As the parent of a 15 year old, it really pisses me off when grown ass men punch down at teenaged girls.

15 Likes

I think it was an attack on her fans. Huckabee is probably unaware that her original 13 year old fans are now in their mid 20s.

14 Likes

Something tells me that any harassment on social media will be met by torrents of hellfire so intense from swifties (is that what they’re called?) that the only way to stop it would be to delete their accounts, change their names, and move out of the country get on the first Mars mission. :wink:

Edited to in reply to @IronEdithKidd’s post below.

5 Likes

“Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate…”

7 Likes

While that would be great for the US, but I suspect the rest of the world probably doesn’t want our ignorant bigots.

Is it going to be the Scientologists in the inactive volcano version, or the homicidal plant life version of Mars they get sent to? If neither is available, there’s always the option to set the controls for the heart of the sun. :wink:

4 Likes

This. I wish reporters would do this sort of thing. They could do it innocently enough:

“What’s your favorite Taylor Swift song?”
“Remind the people what war Veterans Day marks the end of?”
“Did your investigation turn up those 3 million illegal voters?”

I understand they don’t want to be banned from the White House, but they could do it in a way that seems benign, and I’m certain he wouldn’t pick up on it.

4 Likes

Nope. I had some lolz over these.

5 Likes

If it will stop some of the folks picking her songs for karaoke, I’m all for it!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just like a little mushroom of difference.

1 Like