Trump insults WSJ as 'fake news,' boasts of his coronavirus TV ratings while Americans die

I am definitely going to go back to that source.

Especially if a moment comes up to use the Augustus query concerning various members of the Senate and his daughter. :wink:

2 Likes

Does he think he’s the reason people are watching?
Them: “Hey, there’s a briefing on TV where the government is going to tell you whether you are going to live or die, and when you might be able to go back to work.”
Me: “Pass.”
Them: “Donald Trump is presenting.”
Me: “Holy shit! I’m so there!”

18 Likes

If there was any justice his name would be scrubbed from every record and building.

7 Likes

Damnation of memory. Befitting other posts in this thread, the Romans did that.

4 Likes

Most succinct take on Trump’s ratings brag I’ve seen yet: “Fatal Car Crash Takes Credit for Rubbernecking.”

10 Likes

It’s about time he finally called out that leftist rag, right?

9 Likes

Tl;dr an evil sorcerer emperor is so pissed off when the country he is trying to conquer kills his only son, he spends most of his power to curse them such that the name of the country (Tigana) will be erased from memory as soon as the last living citizen who was alive when his son was killed dies.

6 Likes

Maybe CNN or NYT should take him up on this with a trolling Deaths and ratings counter on their daily front pages.

1 Like

At this point it should be crystal clear that Trump is just thirsty for attention.

If he had no money or power he would be that guy screaming nonsense at the bus station with his dick out.

(Now he does exactly the same, but in the White House press room)

4 Likes

Any one else bother by the fact that the President is more concern with his Ratings then with American Dying of a Virus?

6 Likes

4 Likes

So who is still watching the daily briefing? How can the ratings be as high as he claims? I don’t have the stomach or the attention span for it. I think his ratings boasts are just another lie.

5 Likes

Very similar mentality to a school shooter. “Now who’s the popular kid that everyone is talking about? That’s right, meeeee!”

5 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes
4 Likes

He started his term with …

6 Likes

the former Indiana governor “projects more empathy than the president…"

That’s a pretty low bar. I’ve got a bucket of sand out in the garage that projects more empathy than DT.

9 Likes

On Thursday, The Wall Street Journal’s editorial page deemed the press briefings a waste of time and “boring,” the latter being a favorite Trump word he often uses to dismiss media and political figures he doesn’t like.

5 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes