Trump insults WSJ as 'fake news,' boasts of his coronavirus TV ratings while Americans die

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/09/trump-insults-wsj-as-fake-ne.html

8 Likes

Meanwhile, on CNN.

21 Likes

Truly he is a modern day Emperor Nero.

39 Likes

Birx will never resign as she adores her dear leader too much but Fauci needs to resign immediately to send a signal.

They are empowering this idiot who now will kill a quarter million people by pushing the country back to work May 1st

It’s not just politics anymore, it’s endorsing death for profit.

13 Likes

“People will be so sick of Nero that they will beg for the return of the Republic!”
-Claudius, from “I, Claudius”

19 Likes

What is there to say? I dunno, this comes to mind:

IMG_9910

31 Likes

At least Nero could produce some decent fiddle music for his victims. All this guy gives us is his word salad brayings.

18 Likes

Is he citing the NYT as proof? I mean… I thought they were fake news. or something.

20 Likes

FTFY

Seriously, though; all his bad karma needs to hurry up, already.

38 Likes

OK, so now we all know, it’s the TV ratings that are the most important aspect of his press briefings.

Has anyone told him he could quadruple his ratings if he mud wrestled a pig as part of his press briefings?

20 Likes

Just think of the ratings your trial will get, asshole.

34 Likes

Seneca The Younger as played by Dr. Anthony Fauci

5 Likes

close.

Claudius: Nero is mad. He will destroy the Empire. His excesses will demand the return of the Republic and you will return to restore it. The Republic will live again.

7 Likes

I’m guessing Fauci feels he’s already doing that.

9 Likes

Awww, the twat thinks we are tuning in for him, not for the health information so we don’t die. LOL.

10 Likes

‘There is no god™, only Zuul.’

6 Likes

If we lived in Egypt during the times of say Ramesses 2, trump’s trial would cover the walls of a thousand tombs.

7 Likes

Surely the WSJ should publish his ratings next to the daily deaths from Covid-19, along with other salient facts like ventilator & PPE shortages on the front page every day…

13 Likes

If there’s a God, he’s just fine with this. And that’s all they need to proclaim they’re doing God’s work, whether he exists or not. Enough people believes he does, and that’s all it takes.

4 Likes

Tweet600W

4 Likes