Trump is angry at NBC News for using this photo of him, so please don't use this enhanced, enlarged version of it for anything

Babies make faces like these, but most of us learn to self-censor our facial expressions at an early age. I wonder if Trump has never learned because to him other people aren’t actually real, so he is unable to read their reactions from their faces, or just doesn’t care.

7 Likes

We should all probably calm down. We don’t want to wake That Which Should Not Be Awoken.

25 Likes

It has too many mouths and I must scream.

20 Likes

11 Likes

That’s an insult to President Camacho. Unlike Trump, he was actually trying to help the country.

And he had better taste.

19 Likes

Alrighty… lemme see how this internit thingy works…

AltRight-click, Save picture as…

Finding: “Future ZBrush Sculpts” folder

Make new subfolder

“djt”

filename “chinless.jpg”

Shuck’s post…

Save picture as… “elvis.jpg”

Save picture as… “swishcum.jpg”

moar reference photos please…

5 Likes

no no no no, wait. We’ll just use this one

11 Likes

Maybe AM will save us this time?

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’d rather you didn’t - he’s mocking someone with a disability there, not being weird.

7 Likes

I’m pitching Hollywood on a remake of “The Great Dictator”:slight_smile:

3 Likes

But the image isn’t making fun of the reporter: it’s a gif of President Sex Criminal being a disgusting person. I think we shouldn’t forget what a cheap schoolyard bully he is that he would do something like that.

13 Likes

That’s the title for the sitcom!

6 Likes

The more we trade photos of Trump on social media, the more people see his face, the more normal he becomes. The more he becomes a part of our daily life.

No publicity is bad publicity. No more photos of Trump.

9 Likes

That sounds appropriate.

I can help but imagine Trump at the G8 meetings being in the role of the Prince Regent in the following sketch.

1 Like

ohh, can’t we normalize pictures that make him have to work harder to prove he’s not like?

by the way, look at the list of 10 most read articles on NYTimes today - 9 with the T word in the headline and 1 with TRUMan caPote - it’s a conspiracy!

2 Likes