Trump is back, repeatedly calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

Ima gonna quote that.

4 Likes

Kazakhstan? Georgia? Serbia?
Actually no, I think Serbia has cleaned up its act a bit recently.

DNA testing has shown that the majority of the long term ā€œwhiteā€ population of Bristol, England have significant Afro-Caribbean ancestry. And an Afrikaner I once knew, whose family went back a long way in Africa (to the 1660s) remarked that he defined himself as ā€œan African who happens to look white.ā€ Our ancestors were far from being all white supremacists.

4 Likes

Good question. clearly Iā€™m just jealous!

6 Likes

Of course. e.g. Republican candidates can be born in Canada or extranational military bases, while Democrats might be disqualified if their Hawaiian birth certificates donā€™t meet Trumpā€™s criteria. This is not because some Republican politicians are stunning hypocrites, just that they have very high standards which you are too dumb to appreciate. So thereā€™s no inconsistency at all between the right wing idea that being 1/64 black makes you all black, while being 1/32 Cherokee makes you guilty of cultural appropriation.

ā€¦completely OT I have had it so far up to here with the political right this weekend that I came close to asking my GP for some Temazopam (which he wouldnā€™t have given me) after the people supporting Vote Leave (ā€¦the EU) in town assured me that if we voted to stay in the EU the Germans would immediately invade and abolish the British government. They were then deeply offended because I responded with a single word: ā€œbollocks.ā€ Iā€™m beginning to think that Plato had a point.

12 Likes

While Iā€™m concerned about the increased plausibility of a ā€˜Leaveā€™ vote, I think the ā€˜Remainā€™ vote has more support than polls are suggesting. Not to mention the fact that when it comes to UKā€™s celebrities, the ā€˜Remainā€™ voters have much better company.

Flag 'em and Iā€™ll move 'em.

6 Likes

So many nightmare fuel images in this threadā€¦

Done, thank you, or at least done up to my daily flag limit, hope you can see with the rest of the thread where I was going. :thumbsup:

(Bet yall didnā€™t know thereā€™s a daily flag limit!)

12 Likes

Well, itā€™s true!

6 Likes

Here is some free advice:

Thereā€™s generally no ā€œdebate from the other sideā€ happening. Itā€™s a corporate marketing campaign to ā€œrebrandā€ and shut down opposition. Theyā€™re wrong on this issue and often paid not to acknowledge that theyā€™re wrong.

Just own it. :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Malteser.

3 Likes

Ohā€¦ I guess Iā€™m less confused now?

1 Like

Basically, the same thing as Whoppers. Sold in Britain and the Commonwealth primarily.

4 Likes

No wonder I thought it was a whopperā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m always disappointed in maltesars versus whoppers, they lack the beef, bun, and special sauce.

(Iā€™ll see myself out, but imma gonna grab some wine gums and a Yorkie bar on the way out)

11 Likes

I thought it was ā€œstream of shitā€; but then maybe thatā€™s just me?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Fuckwittia? Noclassia?

1 Like