Trump is back, repeatedly calling Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

I realize he has a substantial ego, but I doubt it’s large enough to qualify as its own country.

3 Likes

The flag is a golden bar of gold on a golden background with golden stars and golden stripes; and the motto, in golden letters on a golden scroll bourne by two golden lions rampant, reads, “Habuero Omnem Verba Optima Sunt”

5 Likes

There’s a girl scout cookie joke in there somewhere.

7 Likes

12 Likes

I know, man, but, like, that’s just your opinion, man squared.

How do you like him now?

The charade is over.

He’s got the Russian cyber-crew getting defensible materials for him via cyber-attacks…

Yes, what if they worked for him, albeit briefly? You know, help him gird against 'dem attacks…

I bet it’s possible.

How do you like him now, squared?

I wish you were right but I doubt it. We seem to be in a mini-Germany-early-30s situation; right wing politicians (Farage, Johnson, Gove, Fox and the like) blaming all our economic and social ills on foreigners, Muslims and immigrants, and a lot of people who are pissed off at the government looking for something to strike out at, while industrialists bankroll the Right hoping for favours. We even have the myth of the Heath “stab in the back” to parallel the myth of the stab in the back of Germany in WW1.
OK we lack the roaming armed gangs.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.