Trump is faking dementia to trick the fake news, says Newsmax host

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/05/trump-is-faking-dementia-to-trick-the-fake-news-says-newsmax-host.html

6 Likes

Well, he might be half right.

23 Likes

Even if we had documented, incontrovertible evidence of his mental state slipping, his disciples would not accept it. No point in pushing that narrative, it won’t change anything. Of course, as long as we are wishing, putting the ki-bosh on the whole “but Biden is old” thing would be nice as well. Hell, might as well throw in peace int he Middle East. This is where we are right now, and it sucks.

26 Likes

Yea I’m gonna try this next time at Taco Bell… If it can get him into the White House again, maybe i can get a burrito.

1 Like

He’s never made a mistake in his life.
pslw2

12 Likes

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

12 Likes

Well, he did fake bone spurs to trick the Draft Board.

10 Likes

What’s Greg Kelly’s excuse?

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

9 Likes

I intentionally shit my pants to distract from the vomit running down my chest.

13 Likes

It’s the Vincent Gigante defense with a side order of Ronald “I don’t recall” Reagan. They’ll say he was doing it to own the libs/FBI, up to a point where it gets worse, and then they’ll claim he’s unfit to stand trial, but perfectly fit to be president.

15 Likes

I mean, he’s not entirely wrong in that trump is constantly and unashamedly blending and distorting reality to manipulate the easily-played news media and social media conversations. But at this point it’s clear that his brain just can’t sort out the distortions from reality, if it ever could.

10 Likes

Good move.

Now all the Newsmax viewers who weren’t going to vote for Trump will vote for him.

All three of them

9 Likes

i dunno… last we checked, there were “dozens of [them]. dozens!”

10 Likes

Arrested Development Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

9 Likes

My grandma must be faking it also. That woman is a genius like Trump!

5 Likes

@p96
Soccer Yes GIF by Coca-Cola

1 Like

This is both insane and encouraging. As a claim it’s insane, but it’s also encouraging because Trump’s cognitive decline is so obvious that even the most rabid Trump supporters are finally having to acknowledge it. Hopefully that means that the reality can also get through to the non-MAGAts that are thinking of voting for Trump because they think Biden is too old and senile.

9 Likes

But…but…Trump age more lower than Birden age!

4 Likes
8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.