Trump is the secret president, say MAGA geniuses in bizarre interview

if there is, tRump stole it.

11 Likes

When looking at the Mirror World, it can seem obvious that millions of people have given themselves over to fantasy, to make-believe, to playacting. The trickier thing, the uncanny thing, really, is that’s what they see when they look at us. They say we live in a “clown world”, are stuck in “the matrix” of “groupthink”, are suffering from a form of collective hysteria called “mass formation psychosis” (a made-up term). The point is that on either side of the reflective glass, we are not having disagreements about differing interpretations of reality – we are having disagreements about who is in reality and who is in a simulation.

14 Likes

aka “Look at what you made me do!”

8 Likes

I have heard that presidential seal point before. Can someone point me to something explaining that? Or maybe I’ll bing it.

3 Likes

I think this explains it:

tl;dr In various videos of Biden the seal is blurred out. Trumpers point to this as proof Biden isn’t really President. The truth is that due to laws surrounding how the seal is used in promotional materials it needs to be blurred out.

10 Likes

It comes from the same mentality as the SovCit nonsense with flag fringes. They have a lot of difficulty with abstract and figurative semiotic concepts.

15 Likes

Screw that. I don’t have enough years of life left to waste my time trying to nudge a cultist back to reality.

9 Likes

I mean, technically there is an actual official physical seal:

Via wikipedia:

Strictly speaking, the brass die used at the White House is the only actual seal of the president – other versions are technically “facsimiles”.

Of course, you don’t need to possess it to be President and there have been different versions of it in history and it only became an official thing via Executive Order in the 1950s. Oh, and there’s no record of one existing before 1850.

18 Likes

Yeah, there’s a lot of magical thinking going on because “if I don’t understand it, it must be magic.”

15 Likes

So, where we at? Government good? Government bad? Two Government? I can’t keep up with the conspiracy nonsense.

11 Likes

It should be noted that T**** just went right ahead and violated those laws…

9 Likes

Don’t tell Secret President!

6 Likes

My aunt is pretty much one of these people. Her siblings rarely talk to her anymore.
She has this on her fridge:

I’d like to replace it with this:

6 Likes

… or he could just shoot his “personal videos” in a different room :confused:

4 Likes

Em. He can’t go in a different room. The video was of Biden signing a real bill at a real event.

The law requires the seal be blurred out if the video is used in an ad or in a way that might convey sponsorship by the US government. That includes things like tweeting… er… exing the video from the campaign account.

9 Likes

Well, to be fair, I would expect any such thing to end up at Mar-A-Lago alongside the White House silverware and objets d’art.

6 Likes

They’re probably confusing the USA with a monarchy again. For example, the British monarchy has an official Great Seal, which has to be used to elevate the common people to noble rank, appoint bishops in the CoE, and to approve any legal or political actions of the government against members of the Royal family. Forging the Great Seal is considered high treason.

James II, when fleeing the monarchy in 1688, believed he could effectively cause the government to cease operations (and stop hunting him and his Catholic friends) if he threw the seal into the Thames on his way out, but by all accounts his successors either recovered the seal or just had a new, almost identical one made without issue or controversy.

So, to them, no only can Trump not elevate them to the new American Peerage unless he has the seal, but all these legal actions against Trump are illegal without said seal being in Biden’s possession, which Biden obviously must not have as that would make the lawsuits legal. Without the seal, as with James II’s magical thinking, the machinery of government will just grind to a halt, meaning they win. QEDish.
(do I really need a /s?)

12 Likes

Here is the 5-minute Daily Show segment on YouTube. It has the “Trump Girls” and so much more.

4 Likes

stolen, even? :thinking:

3 Likes

There’s a very good chance they believe it’s an animal that follows POTUS around.

12 Likes