Trump is tweeting some crazy stuff today, you guys

Actually, anything that actively keeps him from doing just that is a win.

3 Likes

Well its not like that country is in the middle of a crisis or anything.

1 Like

Wait now; if twitter crashed and he could stand on a street corner in Georgia, what are the odds of a now-licensed teen losing control of their car and taking Dolt 45 out? We’ve got until September 30 to make it happen (new rules say the teens that have been issued the licenses will have to be road tested by September 30).

2 Likes

What a perfect way to spend Mother’s Day, right?

6 Likes

I think my irony is broken. I keep trying to reboot it, figure out what’s wrong, but every time it powers up it immediately seizes up and crashes again. Any tips?

5 Likes

He had such a lovely thing to say about Mother’s day, too!

Fox News host: “This Sunday is Mother’s Day. What are your plans? What are you gonna do for Melania and do you have a message for all the moms that are watching this morning?”

Trump: Well, we’ll be together. I’m going to a Camp David meeting — a big meeting with the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Camp David is this very special place that nobody ever gets to see but it’s a great work environment. And we’re going to have meetings on different things.

And we’re going to have meetings on different things, and our military has never looked better. It’s never been better. We’ve never had the kind of equipment that we have now.

And we had planes that were 50 years old, and more. Fighter jets — now we have the best in the world, the F-35 and the F-18, and you know, what we have is incredible.

The equipment and the people we have are great, but you know, they have to have equipment.

And we spent $1.5 trillion — really, more than that. And we’ve totally rebuilt our military, which you have to do. You know, I’m a very budget-conscious person. But you have to do.

The nice thing is — it’s all built in the USA. And plenty of equipment coming. Lot of this equipment is coming. So it’s very important that we have the best military and we have the… our military has never been in condition like it is now and soon will be."

He obviously forgot what he was being asked about within one sentence of his answer. (Not that he had anything to say about Mother’s day, as a dementia-addled sociopath.) And what he did say was gibberish. Also kind of hilarious, when he adds details that show he has no idea what he’s talking about. We had 50 year old planes? But now we have F-18s, which… checks notes… are 42 years old. Big improvement!

19 Likes

Have you tried Alt-Cntl-Vote? :wink:

9 Likes

Classic deflection, ⊥rump is riddled with mommy issues.

9 Likes

He’s not done that yet. Why would he start now? That requires skill, attention, empathy, humanity and intelligence. He has none of those things.

7 Likes

From your article:

And Deborah Birx, the coordinator of the administration’s coronavirus task force, has urged CDC officials to exclude from coronavirus death-count reporting some of those individuals who either do not have confirmed lab results and are presumed positive or who have the virus and may not have died as a direct result of it, according to three senior administration officials.

That’s a major concern with some of the death counts in Europe, too, e.g. in the Lombardy. It appears that you can only overreport or underreport deaths, and there’s good arguments for both. So maybe the sane thing would be to report both numbers and be transparent about the uncertainty.

3 Likes

Yup; it’s exactly why “Mad Dog” Mattis quit. HE was the one who had to (most of the time unsuccessfully) explain the thing to Dolt 45 each day. You can catch him in news videos from time to time in that period, doing exactly that in the BG and getting visibly frustrated ^^’.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.