Trump is tweeting some crazy stuff today, you guys

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/14/obamagate-and-resentments.html

9 Likes

Thursday. Ends with the word “day”. Checks out.

45 Likes

headline is evergreen.

39 Likes

The Court called “bullshit” on both Michael Flynn’s plea change and the attempt by William Barr to fix the trial. That doesn’t look good for Trump

37 Likes

“Merry Christmas! Shitter was full!”

17 Likes

22 Likes

This is what you can expect, from someone who is barely literate – briefings are done as a 2-sided comics page now, essentially – and can barely muster basic math, much less algebra.

9 Likes

Sunday, Trump tweeted/retweeted 100 times. Tuesday, his lawyer testified before the Supreme Court that producing his tax returns and answering Congressional inquiries would distract him from his work.

56 Likes

Sadly twitter offers him the outlet that keeps him from standing on a street corner and shouting at traffic.

18 Likes

Trump is tweeting some crazy stuff today, you guys

Could you be more specific? Can’t tell which ‘today’ is meant.

:wink:

24 Likes

Also on Thursday morning, he keeps trying to make the new ‘OBAMAGATE’ conspiracy theory happen.

It’s another election strategy: IMPEACH OBAMA!

(I only wish I were joking.)

Obamagate will be a sustained effort to make Biden look bad (well, worse), and to shift blame for everything currently going wrong from himself to his predecessor.

32 Likes

This dipshit tweeted “22-O” with the letter “O”.

24 Likes

Doesn’t he have a job to do, like, I don’t know, running an entire fucking country?

13 Likes

This latest news is significant. With Burr stepping down as chair of the intelligence committee, it allows McConnell to appoint a lapdog who can further squash the Mueller findings and promote the phony Obamagate conspiracy during prime election campaign season.

No doubt this is the dirtiest of tricks coming from the RNC and Trump camps to swift boat Biden. Everyone needs to be on alert.

20 Likes

You misspelt ‘ruining’. He’s doing it just fine.

17 Likes

That’s hi11arious.

6 Likes

tweets are one thing and easy to ignore

there is a way more serious problem

he’s now reached further into the CDC to get them to make the states constrict death counts from covid-19

so the way he’s going to “solve” the pandemic is to cheat his way through the death count, which makes everyone say “okay it’s safe to go make the 1% even more rich again”

10 Likes

Proving once again that some Ivy League degrees are earned and some are purchased.

8 Likes

Meanwhile - Pharma still showing they’re in a league of their own.

The giant French vaccine company Sanofi, which has hoovered up hundreds of millions of French taxpayers’ Euros has said its first batches of vaccine are for the exclusive use of Americans. To share the scummery, their CEO is a Brit:

Let’s hope the French remember they are after all - French and nationalise Sanofi.

9 Likes

You sure about that? I, for one, didn’t think Trump could even handle a one-sided page.

2 Likes