Trump "jokes" that he will leave country if he loses

Why on earth would Putin give him house-room? If he loses he’s of no use to anyone. GIve him a cup of hot coffee laced with novichok and send him on his way.

1 Like

I must say there is something deliciously vindictive about the idea of Trump sitting in some insalubrious one-bed apartment in Moscow watching RT coverage of the trial and sentencing of Ivanka. And the rest of the pestilent gang, of course, but I doubt he cares about them.

6 Likes

Court jester.

Well, some places in Montenegro are reputed to be quite beautiful and warlords have been known to hide out there for decades with impunity. I would have gone for Croatia myself but they don’t qualify in this case.

a boot that, please no. maybe someone could explain to him he would be unpopular in Canada aye.

omg the thought of this will give me nightmares of him immigrating and running for Primeminister .

:musical_score: President gas on everything but roller skates :musical_note:

5 Likes

Or occasionally the moon.

2 Likes

And Trump has private security even in the White House - but whether they can afford it is besides the point - if they can soak taxpayers for one of their expenses, they’ll do it.

Ah yeah, I guess only Barron will get continued protection - for a couple years at least, until he hits 16. So it’s only all the expenses incurred by their global lifestyle so far that we need concern ourselves with…

3 Likes

Minor point, but wouldn’t he be protected until he was 18?

3 Likes

No, for some reason the (separate) protection apparently gets cut off at 16. I don’t know why.

3 Likes

Wait. What?

2 Likes

Also, the guy was kind of an arrogant, condescending jerk. “It’s like Afghanistan…” Fuck off, they’ve basically been in a state of war since the 70s… maybe stop shitting on Afghanistan Europeans (and the US)? And Moldova!

7 Likes

Looks like a country that Trump – unfettered – ran.

2 Likes

Mount St. Helens has been grumbly, lately. It had some small eruptions back in the middle oughts, but it’s not currently venting. So, at this moment, Trump is more sulfurous than the mountain.

9 Likes

Checks bingo card… :no_mouth:

16 Likes

Not that he paid any attention to anything, but theoretically he knows a lot about our national defense systems. It would be a security threat for him to go to Russia or similar. NY state needs to indict him and pull his passport as soon as possible.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure that all of the air transport businesses will insist on cash – lots of it – up front.

1 Like

It’s classed as active ATM, but nothing to worry about until someone says it is.

Berge explodieren - Schuld hat der Präsident

Fehlfarben, “Ein Jahr (Es geht voran)”, Monarchie und Alltag, 1980

If you’re right I will cook you a five course dinner. I’m serious.

2 Likes