Trump Jr. attacked on Twitter after his idiot tweet that questions Vindman's heroism

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/19/trump-jr-attacked-on-twitter.html

6 Likes

57 Likes

298ddf3f8f6ceeaca2636af17a902951

44 Likes

If there were billions in the family fortune, Donnie Jr. would most definitely be the one to lose it all. As the years have dragged by, it’s Tiffany who seems more and more the smartest of the kids (based mainly on her keeping her distance from this clown show).

37 Likes

“The road apple doesn’t fall far from the horse’s ass.”

45 Likes

From the shit article he linked to:

What’s emerging in these hearings is an unmistakable attitude and ethos among career officials that their opinions and priorities about U.S. foreign policy should matter more than those of the president of the United States.

Yeah, maybe they should matter more given their history and experience with the subject, and the President should listen to THEM. Novel concept, I know.

44 Likes

“Let’s stop pretending that every impeachment witness is a selfless hero. . . and go back to pretending they are all part of some sinister ‘deep state’ conspiracy, controlled like marionettes by George Soros. Because that’s the only way my daddy gets off the hook here.”

31 Likes

Also…rotten to the core.

11 Likes

I wonder if Trump’s staff ever had to coax him out of the cockpit after he decided that he was the one best suited to pilot Air Force One. (“I’d be WAY better at this than that loser Harrison Ford! He doesn’t even know how to land!”)

17 Likes

12 Parsecs Solo? Loser.

7 Likes

Daddy will never truly love you

Ouch.

But also guffaw

19 Likes

Make it stop Mommy!

7 Likes

Donny Jr. is so brave to go out shooting large animals at a distance with his high-powered rifle. So unlike the cowards who join the military and only put their lives on the line.

18 Likes
  1. Trump Jr, is, as always, an absolute fuckwit.

2. What the hell is “heroic” about Vindman’s military career? He voluntarily took part in an illegal and unjustified invasion that resulted in the needless death of millions. Stumbling into an IED while participating in a massive war crime is not “heroic”.

14 Likes

Shush you!

Murican mercen-- I mean, Murican soldiers are Murican heroes, plain and simple.

Especially when they can be enlisted in the effort to pop the big orange balloon!

7 Likes

Well, if they did, then I guess their self-preservation could be forgiven. Sometimes, however, self-sacrifice is called for.

3 Likes

So I often see people responding to Trump or Trump Jr. either replying to their tweets or by mentioning their twitter handle, and I briefly wonder if they ever actually read them.

My guess is no.

2 Likes

Stretch that out to 500 words and sell it to the Federalist. They are looking for some good smear pieces.

8 Likes

The empire is bipartisan.

9 Likes

And 99% of its citizens are allergic to that truth.

Not to mention unaware that they even live in an empire.

11 Likes