Trump Justice Department officials emailed immigration judges this racist, anti-Jewish blog post

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/22/trump-justice-department-offic.html

5 Likes

Wait, I’ve seen this horror plot before. The Old Racist Uncle is coming from inside the house!

I mean, who do you even complain to when your employer sends you racist harrasment over emails… and your employer is the DOJ? Christ this is some bull💩

24 Likes

tumblr_4818eeb0cce81ad7a7bb1b3c9b49961c_730e9ba6_540

42 Likes

Vdare is bad racist and bad, but “kritarch” is not really an anti-semitic slur. this one guy at vdare uses it for all the judges he doesn’t like because hes against “rule-by-judges” and hates nonwhite immigration. Rightwingers have used Kritarchy pejoratively, and Eugene Volokh argues with one.

But it makes sense, since the article in question was about the DOJ trying to decertify the union, that the union head would be mad she was called a Kritarch in it, even if she isn’t Jewish.

Context is everything.

“Here’s a link to a horrible news story about you, please be careful!”

“Here’s a link to a hilarious news story about you are teh suck!”

This seems to be the former, so, um, how is this Boingable news? I’m just not feeling the outrage. :thinking:

Except it wasn’t. It was a “news roundup” that inexplicably included a white supremacist website as a “news source.”

14 Likes

Ah, that’s the piece I was missing, thanks! :hugs:

9 Likes

what does that matter?

i’d be offended if anyone used a slur against me, not necessarily because they aimed it at me but because slurs are… well… slurs. and a racist slur? that reveals a whole world view that i wouldn’t want to have anything to do with.

like for instance saying someone “cried like a girl” - the offense is there whether or not that person is in fact a girl. it’s offensive because it implies that both crying and being a girl are somehow problematic or weak. it’s never a cool thing to hear said

17 Likes

Presumably the use of the term is to suggest the judges are controlled by the ZOG ( if that is still a current thing), or something like that.

7 Likes

This really needs to be graffitied everywhere.

9 Likes

I’m working on it…

7 Likes

Well they don’t use Breitbart News Network anymore (Your fault Stephen K Bannon) so they have to get their news somewhere. I guess the DOJ missed the story that the Daily Stormer is back up and running. /s.

3 Likes

tng-riker-eyeroll

Fake news! Sad! /s

6 Likes

Of course, you are being super mean to actual elephants. Still…

2 Likes

“He isn’t against Jews, he just calls everyone he doesn’t like, ‘Jews’”

Why don’t apologists for racism see how stupid this kind of thinking is?

9 Likes

Wish I was surprised, but nah, not really.

1 Like

Gotta give Donnie credit for making it official that the GOP is, in fact, a Neo-Nazi party. Only fair since America was so inspirational to and, initially, supportive of the Nazis. And now it’s all official! Heil, Drumpf!

7 Likes

Why does the image of justice used to illustrate this story have Citibank logos on the bottoms of the pans in the balance? Is there a Citibank connection I’m missing?

1 Like

Not even trying to hide they are nazis at this point.

VDare is kissing cousins with Stormfront in terms of obvious white nationalist garbage

3 Likes

Doing my best in other online forums!