Trump lawyer: authorities may not investigate him even if he publicly murdered someone

Maybe someone should give the shitgibbon a gun and put it to the test.

1 Like

If authorities can’t investigate crimes by the president, can they investigate crimes against the president?

2 Likes

Do you think you could goad Trump into doing it by saying, “all the Democrats are saying you were wrong about the getting away with murder thing, but you know better. Lindsay Graham’s got your back. They can’t touch you. You gotta prove them wrong!”

Maybe, “Rachel Maddow said it was a scientific fact that your fingers are too small to even use a gun to kill someone.”

13 Likes

The party of Eric Cartman.

8 Likes

He’s bankrupted so many companies. Just have him play Russian roulette with a semiauto pistol. Something gaudy, like a gold plated broomhandle mauser.

2 Likes

Bad example. Apparently anyone wearing a cassock can do the same.

12 Likes

– Sarah Kendzior

12 Likes

Well, technically, you probably don’t even have to dress up. Without investigation they can’t know whether it was tRump or not, so… Every crime committed by everybody is now legal because it may have been the orange shitgibbon, and you can’t know that without investigating, and you can’t investigate if he’s the sitting president right?

3 Likes

Donald J. Trump is a traitor.

3 Likes

“It is often said of trial lawyers that when the law is not on their side, they pound on the facts. When the facts are not on their side, they pound on the law. When neither the law nor the facts are on their side, they pound on the table,” - attributed to Carl Sandberg

5 Likes

My gut reaction to this was that it was a sort of “Yeah, no duh!” as if it’s a thing not even worth saying. That’s not a great sign. This is a thing worth saying again and again.

2 Likes

Truth. He can’t even manage to read tweets on his phone.

What’s the statute of limitations on say… bribery? If a very popular President were to bribe somebody such that one business succeeded where its competitor failed, in order for that President to enrich himself… I highly doubt a Congress would have the political will to remove that popular President from office. And the owner of the business that was sabotaged would have zero legal recourse to do anything about it for up to 8 years or maybe never.

Bill must be kicking himself that he didn’t just say, “Nope, you can’t legally investigate me. I’m the President!” And all the Republicans would look at each other and go, “Well crap. He’s got us, there. What a quandary!”

1 Like

If Trump gets successfully impeached and removed from office he is going to get a pardon.

All of this is so that Trump can be pardoned.

This process needs amended.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.