Trump lawyer: he didn't rape Ivana because you "cannot rape your spouse"

I think they will next call for a Streisand Injunction to sweep this all under the carpet.

3 Likes

Under the British Labour government, large corporations were allowed to have superinjunctions in which it was not even possible for the newspapers to reveal that they had taken out an injunction.

They had not reckoned with:

1. English law doesn’t apply to servers hosted in the US, Switzerland etc.
  2. The Internet.

(Apparently Tony Blair did not know how to use a cell phone and one of his aides, or his wife, had to do it for him.)

3 Likes

So basically a face-lift but starting at the top of the head. Fine.

JUST LOOK AT IT.

2 Likes

From now on, whenever I think my job sucks, I’ll just think about what it’d be like to have the worst job in the universe: Donald Trump’s lawyer.

1 Like

Couldn’t possibly be worse than being his wife. At least he doesn’t rape his lawyer.

9 Likes

What about a painful scalp oxidation procedure to create a bald spot?
A butane torch could be used for that…

2 Likes

Beware with the hydrofluoric one. Apply to a too large area, and enough will get absorbed through skin to kill the subject by depleting the calcium level in blood. Voila, and instead of a baldness inducing cure you get a corpse disposal problem.

A sublethal dose of thallium is a good epilator.

1 Like

I have this vision of a trembling, sweating man who stammers threats like Beavis & Butt-head’s principal, with an industrial jug of Pepto-Bismol in his desk, chewing on Tums between chugs from a flask. “UhhH!! I’ll s-s-s-SUE YOU for a b-b-b-BILLION DOLLARS uhhhhh… I’ll m-m-make your life a freakin’ NIGHTMARE! gghuuuhhhh”

1 Like

I dunno, Trump’s gotta have dozens of lawyers filling out his paperwork in crayon.

Many hands make for light work after all.

Although considering how many times he’s had to file for bankruptcy, I have the feeling that he churns through lawyers pretty quickly, as they realize this schlub isn’t even likely to pay them as long as he keeps legally declaring himself financially destitute while crowing about his “TEN BILLION DOLLARS”.

2 Likes

It will at least firm up some of the support he already has. There seems to be a significant subset of Republicans for whom “consent” is an irrelevant distinction. Whether it’s sex, business, politics, policing, whatever – whoever has the the advantage is the only consenting party needed. (And if they don’t have the advantage, they’re supposed to, because the Bible-Constitution says so.)

8 Likes

I know we are talking about a known and hated rapist, but free speech is not absolute, even in the US.
I would suggest caution while discussing, even in jest, assault and possible manslaughter on a public forum.
He might get away with his crime but the little people frequently pay.

1 Like

Wait, who died? What have I missed?

Libelling him in a post recommending against libelling him is lovely

Not to mention that it’s just plain tacky. Talking about killing people for alleged crimes just isn’t civilised, people, even when the alleged crime is rape. You’re not meant to emulate antagonists in Hannibal or Breaking Bad even if you’re fantasizing about doing bad things to bad people.

1 Like

Yeah. I call take-backsies. Why speculate on his suffering, if we can just watch him chase his tail publicly. Eventually he’ll catch it, and we can watch him experience the futility of his own narcissism.

4 Likes

We might all feel the same but joking about HF, easy to construe as discussing either manslaughter or murder, is not a far jump from saying the word bomb in an airport. Especially in the US I believe presidential candidates get secret service protection at some point, and AFAIK they(SS) don’t really worry about constitutional limits while pursuing their protective duties as it is not actually enforcing laws or bringing evidence for prosecution.
It sucks to make this warning, I think we pretty much all hate the douche, and we all believe accusations of rape, but I do not want to see friends in unneeded trouble.

I’m serious. Who/what is HF?

Again, totally serious, who’s talking about manslaughter or murder? No one mentioned it till you did.

Allegations against law enforcement may result in an internal affairs investigation , civil action (e.g. order of protection hearing) or investigation by a different law enforcement agency. But, yes, tougher sometimes.

[quote=“knelmes, post:81, topic:62601”]
what is HF?
[/quote] Hydrofluoric Acid

Not an attack on anyone here, just me being a Jewish mother, but US Secret Service is a freaking bloodhound, no reason to get a home visit and whatever trouble the focus of eye of Sauron brings with it. Unconstitutional, not sure, but it certainly chills the free speech in the parody and lampooning we were doing above. Even talk of placing someone in danger has gotten law enforcement harassment, especially for little people making even a lampooning statement against the powerful.

1 Like