Trump lies, 'They’ve come up with the AIDS vaccine'

Blatant serial liar knows how to lie blatantly.

First use “they” and “everyone” like multiple shell company to distance yourself from reality.

When he says “everyone” told him _______. You can argue that it isn’t true but you can’t argue that he wasn’t told _______. If he ever needs to retreat he can blame everyone except himself because he was just passing on the info he was given by very fine but undisclosed people.

Same goes for “they” did something. In this case maybe some scientists somewhere have a non-peer reviewed paper that suggests based on tests with petri dishes that they might have be on the path toward a vaccine.

Put these together and we get “everyone” told Trump that “they” (some scientists) cured AIDS. Later he can say the scientist lied or his everyones misinterpreted the research. Either way it’s not his fault.

This also works well to run the newspaper scam of making an large claim as fact on the front page and then burying the retraction deep in the paper weeks later.

What I find interesting is why he chose to make this lie? I’m going to assume that he thinks AIDS only attacks the gay liberals. So his voting base won’t care about this accomplishment. Does he think his opponents will believe him? Maybe it’s just meant as another distraction to waste some critics time?

1 Like

I didn’t think he would make it this far into the first four years. And that was before the pandemic arrived. Yet somehow, here he still is; talking bullshit and rallying the assholes among us. Whee.

I cannot 100% discount him shambling along for another four years.

7 Likes

True not entirely created. For example, idiot goes back way before the 14th century to ancient Greece. It was not derogatory. It evolved then was borrowed.

I’m not sure how you can create any term that refers to deficiencies in someone’s mental capacity and have it not be derogatory. What neutral term would you be ok being labeled instead of one of those?

Note, I’m not advocating keeping obsolete medical terms. Claims of what it meant or who created it have little bearing on how it is used today.

Less ship and more bilge.

2 Likes

There is an AIDS vaccine only if there is no difference between there being one and there not being one.

6 Likes

There is. It’s called a fell-funded public education system.

3 Likes

Didn’t you hear him say it himself? He has a really great brain. What are you a moran?

/s

2 Likes

You have to know how to translate Trump gibberish into English. When he said “they came up with the AIDS vaccine…or, the AIDS…as you know, they’ve come up with various things.”

He caught his mistake, but didn’t know how to articulate it - he started to when he said “…or, the AIDS” but didn’t know what to say after that, so he just said “various things.” I don’t think he thinks there is an AIDS vaccine, but he doesn’t know really what there is, or how to, in general, use words in complete sentences (the President of the United States is, quite literally, a fucking idiot).

5 Likes

Yeah, but the guy is going down exponentially. I really don’t want to see a debate between two old white men, but damn am I gonna fire up my popcorn maker for the debates.

2 Likes

Is he even deliberately lying at this point, or just blurting out delusional fever-dream word salad? He’s deteriorating fast. I’d say GOOD, except his followers will blindly accept anything he says and act on it, no matter how nonsensical, evil and wrong.

2 Likes

I wish I had the time to put together a “Reelection of the Living Dead” movie poster.

3 Likes

Mid-afternoon.

Yeah, actually, you’re right. My mistake.

1 Like

Lunchtime.

Those one and two word tweets seem odd, but I don’t watch them know if that’s a change.

CHINA!
LAW & ORDER!

1 Like

Well, as long as they can keep convincingly hiding the strings, the puppeteers will just keep him going in front of the cameras. I mean, have you compared him to one of the Thunderbirds puppets?
It explains a lot…

1 Like

Come to find out, it’s bleach!

1 Like

There’s Memorial Day footage of him where his right arm jerks out to the side in a weird way.

“No! Really! They have! It uses something called Electrolytes or something! Its true!” - Next Fox and friends probably.

Well, actually. There is an injectable drug the prevents HIV infection. A recent study found that it was so effective, they basically fast-tracked it for approval.

1 Like

No. That is not a vaccine. It is PrEP in depot form. Period. More convenient, yes, but miss the 8 week interval and you are as vulnerable as ever. That is not how vaccines work.

6 Likes