Trump lover explains that "illegals" plan to get kids hooked on fentanyl by giving it to them on Halloween

I get that, if you’re gonna believe magic, there’s no point in limiting yourself to to rational-sounding magic. But why must these people subscribe to magical beliefs that only serve to terrify themselves?

9 Likes

Well, if they ever did, those skills have atrophied or been beaten down over that last decade or so.

5 Likes

And just a reminder of what constitutes “illegals” in the minds of these folks…

Crossing the border outside of a designated checkpoint is a misdemeanor. Simply existing inside the border as a foreign national is not a crime, or else we’d be locking up tourists. Only if one tries to evade checkpoints multiple times does it become a felony.

13 Likes

In high school we’d go down to Tijuana to drink. We’d park on the US side of the border, then walk across and catch a cab. A couple of times on the return, drunk enough, we’d go up into the hills slightly to the east of the crossing, and sneak across. For fun. We got caught once by the Border Patrol and got taken to an office for a stern lecture. No parents, thank god. That was a different time.

11 Likes

Yeah, I caught that, too. I like the new term (used to describe Boebert), “anger-tainment”. About sums it up.

3 Likes

Quite a business plan. Get the kids addicted now, so that - in ten years - they can drive to the “bad” part of town and buy more. I’m sure these generous fentanyl suppliers are also renting an AirBnB house so that they can sneak into nicer neighborhoods to expand their market. Be sure to frisk your kids for cards that list suspicious addresses. And while you hand out candy, ask the little nippers if they’re a cop. They have to tell you if you ask, you know.

4 Likes

To be fair, LSD on paper is correct!

7 Likes

I’m going to laugh so hard when I start seeing articles about LSD delivery via 3D printers.

1 Like

Fear is a powerful motivator for conservatives. It seems to be the primary driver for most of their belief system and worldview - fear of the other; fear that someone else is benefiting over them; fear of change; fear that others are out to get them…

14 Likes

Heeeheeeheee

3 Likes

Hence all the guns…

eric cartman gun GIF by South Park

2 Likes

I can’t wait to get my free sack of Fentanyl to balance out all the edibles they’ve been warning me about.

3 Likes

19 Likes

It’s so transparently stupid, it really tells you something about the intelligence of Fox viewers. Especially in the context of their other fentanyl hysteria, which is that even looking at it will kill you. Apparently the Fox narrative is that drug dealers are giving kids fentanyl, which kills them, and the dead children are… buying drugs?

The sad thing is, you don’t even need that - it’s not internally consistent. Even in the context of the information Fox provides, it makes no sense. It’s a nonsense assertion that falls apart under the most tentative scrutiny.

4 Likes

That is a sicko move, eagles.

images (2)

6 Likes

15 Likes

898f0cd060ba2b38d6086321b698e7c0--zombies

6 Likes

I mean, if Fox was claiming that “illegals” were going to go on a mass-poisoning murder spree using Halloween, it would be fucking crazy (and raise a lot of questions about how they knew about the plot but couldn’t stop it) but not so obviously self-contradictory - but they’re not claiming that…

3 Likes

Underage illegal zombie drug addicts rampaging through your cul-de-sacs! Be afraid white suburbanites, be very, very afraid!

4 Likes

For some people the Satanic Panic never ended. They’re LARPing a combination of Miami Vice, a Chick tract and The X-Files 24/7- heroic cops, inhumanly vicious drug dealers who prey on kids (and possibly turn into snake men), secret baby-sacrificing cults in every basement, real live demons in every Ouija board and Harry Potter book who will drag your soul to hell. Of course tainted Halloween candy is going to be on the list, with some bonus added racism now that Trump had emboldened them to flaunt their bigotry openly.

5 Likes