Trump-loving NJ state Senator leaves GOP to become a Democrat (or a redcap in blue clothing)

Originally published at: Trump-loving NJ state Senator leaves GOP to become a Democrat (or a redcap in blue clothing) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

And, even more disheartening, Democrats are acting no different than Republicans, welcoming the Trump-loving state Senator with a giddy us-vs-them hard-on

These clowns never learn. “I never thought the leopard I let into our big-tent ‘We’re Not as Bad as the Face-Eating Leopards Party’ Party would eat my face!”

20 Likes

What’s the point in “welcoming him to the party” if you know nearly all the time he’s going to vote with the GOP on actual policy issues.

19 Likes

Someone ought to hit these fools with a chair whilst pointing at a photo of Joe Manchin til they get the point.

19 Likes

I’m somewhat terrifyingly envisioning a day when the GOP brand has become so toxic, the conservatives just abandon the name and start running as Democrats, similar to Hydra inside of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the shows.

5 Likes

I forgot for a moment that redcap wasn’t referring to foul-templered, murderous gnomes but to Trump supporters – oh wait, nvm

9 Likes

I read the headline and thought, “Good, the rats are abandoning the sinking ship.”

Imagine my disappointment to find it’s just a story about a single rat aging out of the ship.

6 Likes

Good luck getting elected as a democrat.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.