Trump offers well-wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell

The word “lout” comes to mind.

Merriam-Webster:

Definition of lout : an awkward brutish person

They look like louts.

12 Likes

12 Likes

There’s definitely not that much math involved.

4 Likes

Trying to unpack this simple statement has grim results.

1 Like

Oh, that’s easy. They claim that she’s ready to give evidence against the real perpetrators (read Dems) and the deep state. He’s wishing for her to be able to give that evidence. It has the built in conspiracist protection that whatever happens reflects well on him. If she gives evidence against his opponents, great. If she implicates no one, well then the threats got to her. If she implicates him, then the deep state got to her.

7 Likes

I never understand why people buy into conspiracy theories when they are so many readily available conspiracy facts.

8 Likes

I’m glad I was wrong when I assumed you were playing up that statement. I thought he would have said it sarcastically and the fact that you quoted a single sentence was worrying.

He actually said that. I have no idea why he would have said that. Trump makes your country look like a joke because you voted him in. I hope we can look at you again and see responsible stewards of democracy.

Because he wishes her well?

7 Likes

His bullshit is so fucking tiresome. Anytime he starts a sentence with “I haven’t really been following it too much” he means: yeah, I know exactly what/who you’re talking about; the story/person is really close to me, more than you know; I’m complicit in this, that and the other way.

11 Likes

I weep for our present.

4 Likes

Are you the good fairy of Responsible Democracy?

3 Likes

Whatever the US does now, we will always be the country that not only elected* Donald Trump as president, but can do something equally stupid at any time.

*As opposed to “voted him in” - the vote itself went against him, but that’s ultimately not relevant.

Because Trump is a sociopath who is unable to empathize or imagine how other people might react. Anyone he socializes with is his “friend,” whether they’re a foreign dictator who murders his own family members or someone who engages in the sex trafficking of children. His social instinct is to wish his “friends” well, even if that would be horrifying to normal people (whose views he can’t imagine). If pushed, he’ll just insist that his friends are being treated “unfairly” by the press/justice system/whoever is being mean to them.

9 Likes

NDA
Pardon
“Suicide”

3 Likes

Stupid fucker can’t even eat a hotdog properly.

6 Likes

Through a Tor router and a few VPNs, I hope.

2 Likes

Not that odd. Nowhere I’m worried about having my IP logged.

Although now that I think about it, I should actually use a VPN when lurking on Stormfront. Sidebar: You’ll never guess who among the right wing the Stormfront folks most think has a secret account on their forum!! Ann Coulter I LOL’d when I read that, deep belly laughs.

2 Likes

“I just wish her well, frankly.”

Yet another one of his ‘can’t risk ordering her “suicide” while being held since I know I’m being surveilled 24/7 by the FBI/CIA/NSA’ reverso-orders.

1 Like

I think in these times it is important to route traffic through Tor, if only to increase the noise to signal and make it more cumbersome to watch all the traffic exiting nodes.

Of course she has an account there.

5 Likes

Believe the autocrat and all that.

5 Likes

Even using both hands.

4 Likes