Trump offers well-wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell

Well, you know, “very fine people” on both sides, and all.

2 Likes

And this is part of why the right forgives everything he does, where Obama could have personally invented the cure for cancer, paid the national debt out of his own pocket, and had the personal endorsement of Jesus Christ himself, and would still be an evil lying traitor.

Because they are fundamentally grounded in the same moral basis as American exceptionalism and religious fanaticism- “We are the good guys, god is on our side, and therefore anything we do is moral and righteous where everyone who stands against us is evil, even when they do good things”. It doesn’t matter whether a particular action is good or evil, only whether it ultimately serves the will of the one and only true god- As all good people obviously do.

5 Likes

Future. Just wait until the QAnon candidates get voted into Congress.

The Rise Of QAnon Among Congressional Candidates

Same sort of problem did a lot of damage to the Labour leader a few elections ago, here. The right-wing press had a field day with it.

2 Likes

Give him a break, he doesn’t have a fork.

“The theme is an interesting one. If you’re a wealthy degenerate, whose hobby is trafficking in minors for sex, Donald Trump wishes you well. But if you’re a normal American who is sick, bereaved, unemployed, or without health insurance — it is what it is. Not his responsibility, man. Ask your local mayor — oh, wait, don’t do that, because they’re not handling things properly, either, and that’s why Trump has to send in troops who scoop people into unmarked vans, like in “V for Vandetta.”

5 Likes

Their ads are brilliant, but in a way I don’t respect them as much as I probably should. I mean, really how hard would attack ads against Trump actually be? If Nixon had run again after he resigned, and, say Stalin had risen from the dead to run against Nixon, and the ghost of Jefferson Davis ran third party… that would have been more difficult campaign year for attack ads than this.

The man writes the attack ads for you, and let’s be serious, just… look at him.

5 Likes

Well, this ought to keep her in the news cycles:

5 Likes

Post can so be empty, too!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.