Trump officials say they have database to reunite separated immigrant families, won't talk about it

All this means is that now they just have to put families into concentration camps together. While this is less grotesque, it’s grotesque none-the-less.

5 Likes

Trump officials then went on to say. “And we have a lamp… A magic lamp”

1 Like

#freethechildren

2 Likes

I’m wondering, is any group keeping a database of actions to restore democracy? To change back all the changes Trump has made. An app would be great! I hope for restoration of democracy and reconciliation with the people and orgs that are trying to destroy democracy. Free the children and never imprison them again.

1 Like

Great news we have found your parents and we will be sending you back to Iraq to be with them… but I am from Honduras… not according to our state of the art database now be a good little child and go where we tell you.

4 Likes

It looks like they have 14 days to make their database work for kids younger than five. July 11.

I hope none of those kids is Jesus Carlos Droptables.

6 Likes

And and thanks to our SSpecial field agents (who are very nice people), soon we will have the Arc of the Covenant.

I really hope there is a version history so we can reinstall the old version. This one keeps crashing. It’s filled with bugs and zero days. Worst upgrade ever.

2 Likes

First they came for the children, and nobody saw that one coming

2 Likes

1 Like

If I were looking for the missing children I would check the secret room at the back of Stephen Miller’s bedroom closet. (not really kidding.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.