Trump on Mueller probe: 'I view it as an illegal investigation'

Bless his little heart.

3 Likes

Really hoping that someday we’ll be able to use this picture instead:

12 Likes

Yeah, his own Elba, Sounds good to me. Let’s spray paint his cell gold first, though, to ease the transition for him.

He’ll be able to spend his time looking out across the bay at all those happy liberals.

9 Likes

That’s where the secret entrance to the TrumpCave is.

11 Likes

I was totally expecting this, but in response to @Melz2’s op. What are the odds?

2 Likes

Might he be thinking of the partners of the law firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe? He probably saw them when he was a kid.

6 Likes

Is this part of setting up to get rid of Sessions?
Or is this just Spanky being Spanky, and me reading too much into it?

2 Likes

He’s talking about Todd, Leslie, and Chase. The interns that copy headlines into the Fox News scroll. They go to school therefore they are technically scholars.

4 Likes

“See Some Dick Get Elected President”… yep, that fits.

5 Likes

“Well… there’s Rudy and Jay and… Tucker. I’m pretty sure he went to school too. Great mind about the law stuff anyways - says I’m innocent.”

I feel like I’m chickening out by not confronting my Trump-voting relatives (not that I normally ever interact with them), but I fear I’ll just be reduced to screaming at them that they’re moronic racist assholes, and they won’t get it. I’ll probably next see them at the funeral of the next family member to kick it, and it’s going to be weird.

It’s good, isn’t it? We wish he was located in a place to remember dead people. (By that, I specifically mean “The Donald J. Trump Memorial Toilet.”)

5 Likes

“Maybe the Second Amendment people will take care of it, until someone starts to bleed out of their… whatever. on 5th Avenue. There will be violence. But I’m not saying anything.”

3 Likes

He’s certainly speaking out his arse.

Maybe they are prescient? Maybe this is where he will live when sleeping rough in his final days in obscurity. I can dream.

Yep, it’s like “Criminal Justice”.

2 Likes

Erm.

St.Helena. Please. Or better any of the subantarctic islands. Even Isla Más a Tierra is no guarantee he’s not coming back.

And nobody wants that.

2 Likes

Alleged president Donald Ⱦrump is a very fine person and would never monkey around with a double-black-dog-whistle dare.

1 Like

This “man” is simply dangerous. Make SURE you get out and VOTE. (And if he tries to fire Rosenstein and/or Mueller you MUST be out in the streets.)

4 Likes

Love you! Keep it up! #Resist!

1 Like

This is all just posturing and feeding talking points to his loyal followers-- if it were illegal it would have ended a long time ago, since Mueller has been in front of judges multiple times during the investigation.

Or, to put it a way the mouth-breathers might understand, Mueller is a lawyer, Trump is not, so who you gonna trust on what’s legal?

Whoever these “great legal [scholars]” are that Donny is citing, they don’t appear to work in his administration.

4 Likes

The esteemed Rudy Giuliani? /s

4 Likes

But Rudy said that illegal stuff isn’t illegal?
This is so confusing…

2 Likes