Trump perfects his gibberish today while babbling about Biden's economic plan

Plagiarize Trump? I’m pretty sure Trump was one of those students that no other student EVER would have tried to copy from.

And that includes preschool.

16 Likes

You should definitely put that in a book. I’m thinking … a novel set in the future-past :wink:

2 Likes

Kind of trying to be all things to all men, but done by a stupid man. “If you like anything Biden said, he stole it from me. If you don’t like it, it’s because he’s a communist.”

8 Likes
11 Likes

15 Likes

It’s a floor wax!
It’s a dessert topping!

4 Likes

Sorry, but I’m a little skeptical about this being the greatest economy we’ve ever had. That line may have been a little optimistic.

2 Likes

He thinks the stock market is the economy. Of course, it only helped the top 1% but they didn’t have enough gains from their stocks, so he cut their taxes and left us holding the empty bag.

10 Likes

We’ve reached the point where people are so desperately loyal to Trump that not only does it not matter what he’s saying, it doesn’t matter if he’s actually saying anything at all. Trump could blurt out “bleep bloop meep morp” and his fans would swear their absolute agreement and champion it as the most important and presidential message in history- because it’s either that or face the reality that their leader is a senile, incompetent, dishonest, blood-soaked moron who never should have been allowed within 10 miles of a position of authority, and that it’s their fault for putting him there.

7 Likes

I’m afraid we reached that point years ago, because it was already obvious to anyone with one functioning brain cell that Trump was a moron before he was elected. But to a conservative Trump was preferable to someone who would run the country in a responsible manner.

7 Likes

Of course the days when anything as quaint as copying bits of another politician’s speeches could disqualify somebody from occupying the White House are long gone, and today’s electorate is a lot more worldly about this stuff—“tutors” doing rich kids’ homework and ghostwriters writing famous people’s books. Surely Trump doesn’t really want a real debate about who is the bigger fraud.

2 Likes

Would “bleep bloop meep morp” be too subtle for a tee shirt?

4 Likes

it might fit on a spiffy red cap.

1 Like

Lort, I’d plumb forgot about that in the incessant waves of stupid that have washed up on this god-forsaken shore.

5 Likes

I usually whish he would just STFU, but I start thinking he should really go on talking about Biden. The more often he says something about him, the more often he says even his name, the more everyone remembers that there is an alternative to 45.

4 Likes

Trump allowed Moscow Mitch to trigger an economic depression and mass impoverishment. Is that the economic plan Donnie’s claiming Old Joe is copying?
(I would have listened to the clip for a clue, but I have a lot of trouble listening to Donnie speak because he seems to avoid speaking in complete sentences, let alone sequences of coherent sentences. Apparently my cognitive skills are lower than his.)

Somewhere else on the web this same verbal nugget is being reported as “President SLAMS Biden” or similar.

2 Likes

I’d totally forgotten that! Seeing it now, 2 things struck me:

1. He looks like he’s trying to cheat off of the kids’ sheets, and

2. I wonder if that blue stripe was an early subtle hint at his support for the “blue lives matter” crowd.

That may be overthinking it. He doesn’t do dogwhistles and code, he does bullhorns and open calls for fascism.

3 Likes

True. Maybe he’d seen that other version of the flag and just thought that was the “real” one.

1 Like