Trump places hand upon mysterious glowing orb in opening ceremony for Saudi anti-terror center

Isn’t that part of the Yale secret society initiation?

And the eye is ORANGE!!

Billionaire Powers—Activate!

Orange Lantern Corps Oath

“What’s mine is mine and mine and mine.
And mine and mine and mine!
Not yours!”

“You could assume any form you wanted and you go with that?

And as usual, imagine the absolute screaming right-wing meltdown if it had been Obama or Hilary in that picture.

Weirder stuff has happened, and almost no one blinked.

U.S. Lawmakers Fete Rev. Moon, Church Leader Gets Crown At Congressional Reception June 23, 2004, CBS/AP, CBS News

…that, and the eerie ability to link together a bunch of stories that don’t have anything to do with each other.

Well Comedy Central and Saturday Night Live will have a field day.

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/866374127267057665/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftheslot.jezebel.com%2Fajax%2Finset%2Fiframe%3Fid%3Dtwitter-866374127267057665%26autosize%3D1

“Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week. I’ve already discussed the matter with the Senator.”

“OK, this part is mine. That part is yours, and that other part over there is his. Agreed?”

They want to crack down on groups like Daesh, because they do not actually control them.

The face of that man in the middle.

Holy fuck, I can’t believe we actually got Trump to do this. The president of the United States, sticking his hands on a glowing orb I bought as a gag last week. People told me that if I flatter him, and told him that we’d only let the most powerfel men in the world touch this, he’d fall for it, but I never would have believed…

Please. Fox News flipped out because he wanted spicy mustard.

The globe of surveillance was kabuki theater. The visit to the Kingdom was all about defense contractors and nothing more.

Blame copyright lawyers for that one. Issues with the (awesome and underappreciated) soundtrack rights kept it from home video and DVD for years.

Pretty sure this ends badly:

There is a few billion dollars of military equipment going to waste.