Trump poked at the Lincoln Project and was immediately blowtorched to a cinder

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/08/trump-poked-at-the-lincoln-project-and-was-immediately-blowtorched-to-a-cinder.html

17 Likes

Wow! so, um you won’t be voting for Trump then?

38 Likes

w.o.w. This headline contained exactly no hyperbole.

75 Likes

We’ll go ahead and put you down as “somewhat satisfied.”

80 Likes

Here’s hoping that the right will eat itself; though they seem to be chewing each mouthful 1,000 times, so it is going to take some time.

37 Likes

Just like the paranoia ad, that diatribe was intended completely to push him off the rails. Fingers crossed!

46 Likes

:flushed:
Damn, that was brutal. There is some small part of me that feels a little sorry for Il Douche. But I told it to shut up.

55 Likes

At first I thought you were being snarky, but you are right. Seeming hyperbole is in actuality an apt description of the hot and heavy flame posting that Steve Schmidt unleashed.

23 Likes

Now. That’s a burn I will happily roast s’mores over.

35 Likes

No need for sunscreen, because there is plenty of shade.

20 Likes

in my perfect place I’m picturing all the people Trump has pissed on lining up to come after him once he’s not president.

Bezos, or Gates or some other actual billionaire buying up all his debts and calling them all in at once.

Every career Justice Department employee that had to suffer through the parade of crooks and incompetents he put in charge

Every person that couldn’t pursue lawsuits against him.

All of them lining up to give him the business. In my head it looks like this

42 Likes

If you don’t mind, I’ll cut and paste that as a response if one of my Trump supporting family messages me about President Sh*tgibbon.

18 Likes

What makes it so painful is its all truth. There is not a single over exaggerated or made up thing there.

35 Likes

I experienced some catharsis just reading that reply. I couldn’t have said it better myself!

28 Likes

Credit it to Schmidt and I’m sure he’d be on board. He’d love to expose the trumpsters to more of the lincoln project.

20 Likes

Right? I guess the way to write them now (Tweets too) is to just go with the greatest exaggeration that comes to mind.

16 Likes

Disgrace will always precede your name.

AP is updating their style guide now.

36 Likes

Damn. Stand back.

26 Likes

It’s amazing how someone with such a glorious facility for hard-hitting insult rants (see his previous work with Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio: https://twitter.com/SteveSchmidtSES/status/1296151125754863616) can be so bad at using apostrophes.

11 Likes

As a reigning mistress of snark and occasional mean girl, I can say that tweet was a thing of beauty.

The best part is that it came from another rich White dude in the GOP and not from the left.

61 Likes