Trump pushes false Obamagate conspiracy, abuses female reporters in White House press conference

They’re voluntary gymnastics. In my estimation he deserves nobody’s pity or empathy. He certainly wouldn’t pity or empathize with us anyway.

9 Likes

Only if some one takes the time to point out that Obama warned them off Flynn. Otherwise the line is still that Obama knew Flynn was dirty and didn’t even tell them GASP.

All of the particular bits seems to have been floating around Q-Anon and other right wing bullshittery since Flynn done got implicated.

It’s like they pulled some flake of crazy out of a hat, slapped a “gate” on the end and decided to run with it.

Honestly they mostly seem to be uncritically excepting some 4chan level “what if”. It’s not like Trump or even the GOP are coming up with this shit. They’re grabbing up whatever fully form tin foil hat horse shit wanders across their eye line and deciding it needs to be policy. No body needs to think about this shit, they just need to repeat. Then it’s all just arguing for the sake of arguing Ted Cruise style.

1 Like

“It’s obvious!”*

*actual quote of the president

2 Likes

Judging from what happened in New York I guess there won’t be any serious unrest (other than unrest caused by lack of financial help from government) before total death toll reaches half million.

2 Likes

This article really should be the mic drop, but of course will not be because there are folks who benefit from just not getting it

14 Likes

P I N O

President In Name Only

5 Likes

Given how the virus is spreading at the White House, Jared’s the smart one.

Now you’ve gone and made me suggest Jared Kushner might be smart. I will not forget this.

9 Likes

PINO egregious?

6 Likes

Are you drunk?

Red addresses blue with taunts, scorn, hate, derision, othering, the deep disrespect of gaslighting. other lies.

Demands civility.

12 Likes

Poor Trump. Must be a terrible thing to have hard questions, stupidity, childishness, egomania, tertiary syph, pandemics, incipient Alzheimer’s, illiteracy, and Russia’s hand up his ass all at once.

10 Likes

Compared to what’s in the Oval Office, Kushner is smart. Of course, compared to what’s in the Oval Office, bread mold is smart.

9 Likes

But you see wanting to end caging children in the desert, and providing universal healthcare, and raising corporate taxes and income taxes on the richest few hundered people makes the dems exactly as evil as Coral Merks who invented commieism and killed ten trillion people.

8 Likes

At some point, surely, the penny has to drop for Mitch, and Vlad, and Sean, and Laura, and Rupert when they come to realise ‘ok, what the FUCK are we doing here?’. Well, maybe not Vlad so much, but the others. I mean…it has to, right? How much worse can it get? (don’t answer that).

1 Like

One of the issues is that each of those individuals can be identified by first name. I think it makes it that much more likely that they want to hold on to that power. Why, though, do these people hold such sway?

1 Like

You’d think that Mitch would be the first to crack, right? His, and the GOP’s, self-preservation has to kick in at some stage. Rupe doesn’t GAF, as long as the advertising money keeps rolling in. That old bastard will outlive us all.

2 Likes

Self-preservation?

Like, what consequences has trump faced so far? He was told he was a naughty boy. That’s it. McConnell will get no worse. Maybe he’ll get voted out. In KY? I doubt it, but it’s a possible thing that could happen, mechanistically. Anyway if he’s voted out he’ll still be a multimillionaire and have access to congress and lobbyists etc to get his way in legislation.

1 Like

Like this:

8 Likes
6 Likes

But wouldn’t Moscow Mitch have been a bitchy little whiny boy no matter what Obama said? After all, he’s a republican with no values or spine or heart.

13 Likes