Trump rants and sues as Biden victory looms

Please, America, stick the landing :pleading_face:

39 Likes

Or at least, fly it all the way into the crash.

5 Likes

Looking at numbers on the Guardian’s tracker, all but about 100,000 of those outstanding votes are from Maricopa County, which includes Phoenix, where Biden is ahead in that county by 3.4 points, and up by more votes there by more than his state-wide total. Maricopa is also the county with the fewest votes counted by percentage, so I wouldn’t necessarily call AZ a premature call.

10 Likes

Most of whats left in AZ in from Maricopa Co, very very blue. Not a given, but odd are pretty good.

8 Likes

54 Likes

81 Likes

These weird pointy shapes are making me so crazy today.

If you turn them 90 degrees counterclockwise Pennsylvania has a quill pen in an ink pot, Arizona has the Empire State Building, Nevada has an empty flag pole, Georgia has a cypress tree and North Carolina has a giant impaling spike.

27 Likes

Looks like an AI learning to draw butt plugs

48 Likes

I think they all look like different types of laser guns.

4 Likes

In 30 years we will discover that was what is really happening.

Edit: that will be after the dildo drawing election once the data for the three dimensional shape of the internal portions of the clitorus are added.

5 Likes

Oh, that’s what Trump must have meant when he told his advisors where they could stick the mail-in voting results.

10 Likes

Needs to be way less pointy, but you do you.
Gently.

26 Likes

Well hopefully Americans don’t spend the next 4 years experiencing the pointy butt plug.

10 Likes

Whoa! He had dibs?

I did not see that coming. Faaaaaaaa. Not much we can do now but take a back seat and sulk, 'merica.

7 Likes

The media calls states based on counties reporting, so if a heavily blue county still has X number of votes to count they assume its mostly for Biden and wont change the outcome. In PA as of a few minutes ago Trump was up by a couple hundred thousand but there are estimated about 500000 more ballots to count, i think mostly from urban areas. So it could be close in PA.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, about half the country actively supports a raping, lying, grifting bag of shit. That does not bode well for us as a nation.

27 Likes

I realized last night that it will take two months to sanitize the White House.

13 Likes

Losing faith as in he will or he won’t?

Even such a gloriously delusional, narcissistic fool will eventually hit the truth. He lost. With luck he’ll throw such a fit that he’ll stroke out. His whole head will explode like Elmer Fudd after Bugs Bunny lights his cigar…nothing left but a stinking smoldering ruin of lies, hate and bullshit. Porky Pig can come in and clean up while saying, " That’s all Folks".

20 Likes