Trump reels in MAGA suckers yet again with digital "trading cards"

see, that’s the thing. i was sent actual game jerseys from famous footballers for these projects. i had to keep them in a safe, in my office, because every scrap had to be accounted for upon completion. our shop was known for its security and discretion with regards to sensitive and high-value items.
but g’dammit, if i could have fit in Harry Kane, Lionel Messi or Ronaldo Christiano’s jersey…
not my style, thanks.

so sorry for the further derail of topic.

in my experience, my estimation in this case is that an inveterate criminal grifter such as tRump, would just send 100 Men’s Warehouse suit jackets to various vendors to use in said trading cards - never having worn a single one - and pumping out thousands of these “prize collectibles” just to laugh at his gullible rubes as he goes to the bank.

4 Likes

I hope they washed the jerseys before sending them in.

Ha, I’m thinking he’s more liable to get a spool of whatever’s on clearance at Joann fabrics.

1 Like

They did. There even was a huge LARPing event in Washington D.C. a couple of years ago.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.