Trump repeats claim 'both sides' share Charlottesville violence blame: Left has 'pretty bad dudes' also

"The Presidents brain has been kidnapped by Russians.

Are you a bad enough dude to impeach the President?"

16 Likes

It seems your disdain is not shared by pacifist ministers and prominent civil rights activists.

It’s clear that you have an axe to grind with anarchists over matters of the past. But meanwhile in the present, all different kinds of people are realizing that we desperately need the anarchists’ fighting spirit. We are all facing a fascist threat that literally wants to kill us.

We are past the point of name-calling, factionalism and shit-talking, this is crunch time and we need everyone.

17 Likes

18 Likes

I don’t see them supporting ignorant kids who show up looking to start fights and cause mayhem. I do see them supporting antifa, including serious anarchists, who are willing to fight back in self defence against the fascists and form protective walls for pacifist demonstrators; I share that view.

The axe I have to grind isn’t with anarchists, but with attention-seeking anarkiddies who are ignorant about the cause for which they’re supposedly so eager to fight and who discredit progressive protests when they show up and play right into the hands of the cops and the MSM by starting violence. Fortunately, that didn’t seem to happen in Charlottesville, and the anarkiddies have been scarce.

Yes, we need as many people as possible, but we do not need ignoramuses, attention-seekers, and chaos addicts.

19 Likes

Yeah, I’m on the left, and I’m a bad dude.

“Not ‘bad’ meaning ‘bad’ but ‘bad’ meaning ‘good.’”

–Run DMC

7 Likes

Just to state the obvious: isn’t it fun how “the other side” invariably refers to anti-Nazis and their ilk, meaning “our side” is guess who? As someone else said, Trump’s “gaffes” my occasionally be unintentional, but they aren’t gaffes. They’re just accidental expressions of his true position.

17 Likes

I don’t understand. Does he make out with his reflection or something?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/lollardfish/status/903658998053863424

27 Likes

Because he only sees dead people?

3 Likes

Adverbs get a bad rap, but I want to thank Xeni for using several of them just beautifully.

8 Likes
9 Likes

If that’s not 100% correct, it’ll do until 100% correct gets here…

2 Likes

1%

That high?!

9 Likes

It was over a year ago, but still…

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/nycantifa/status/908539592508395520

10 Likes

Now it’s probably just this guy:

14 Likes

Ah, the “Black S” guy.

I wonder if it stands for “sucker” or “sellout.”

10 Likes

Living people fog mirrors when they breathe.

2 Likes

That’s just Anti-American! :wink:

2 Likes

I fairly sure that I could watch the entirety of “The Big Lebowski” by scrolling through gifs posted on BB; but, that’s, just, like, my opinion, man.

14 Likes