Trump repeats claim that impeaching him will lead to civil war

RANT

You guys are upset, and rightly so - but are you guys serious? You are discussing “the second civil war” as if it’s clear to happen, and contemplating if parts of the executive will be part of a coup? In what kind of failed state do you think you are living? You’ve got some cultural tensions alright, but have you ever left your otherwise culturally homogeneous surroundings for a place which is even remotely as complicated as a city dating back to Babylonian times? What the actual fuck are you talking about, “droning armed antifa”?
The US are not all hunky-dory, and you’ve got a serious mental gun issue in larger parts of the populace, resulting in probably more shot people than even some areas which do have civil war, I get that. But have you lost your marbles actually discussing a civil war like a self-fulfilling prophecy of the beardless baphomet orang in the so-called White House?

I haven’t been so angry about a BBbbs discussion in ages. Fuck me, I’m of to bed. Don’t @ me until I calmed down and you found your marbles again, if they haven’t been dissolved to CO2 in the acerbic and acidic societal discourse-imitating noise. For three fucks sake, vote the reality TV beedlebum out of office. And get your priorities straight again, cause we ain’t got time for that shitshow, and NOBODY in their right mind is going to start a civil war about asshat-inn-charge. Plus, the seriously ill assholes who would try to start a civil war are a minority even if a near-majority has been represented in the last vote for the wailing shitflinger. They belong in prison if they try, and trusting FUCK YEAH AMERICA there will be such an institution (albeit privatised) which will house them if necessary.

Shit, am I angry.
I should re-open my twitter account and rant a bit about how ranting is for loosers, even if they won the presidential election some years ago.

/RANT

3 Likes