Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

Also… “one last shot”? Does that mean after he’s president, he thinks they’ll let up or that he’s going to do something to stop them from writing about him?

10 Likes

Wonder why? I mean, we have to give the man the benefit of the doubt, but TRUMP THAT BITCH!?

Sigh…

8 Likes

One thing I love about our President Elect is his sense of whimsy. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Who knows. Maybe he’ll try to repeal the First Amendment after he’s done repealing Obamacare and replacing it with something better (simultaneously, too!).

5 Likes

That concerned me too. Only state-run Breitbart from now on?

5 Likes

18 Likes

That sounds like reason enough to keep it going.

12 Likes

My spouse was raised by a forensic investigator.

He sometimes brought along his tools while traveling.

My spouse is under no illusion of how common bodily fluids spilled in public accommodations are. Also can identify them pretty easily under the right conditions :o

7 Likes

That is true, I more meant reporters coming out and saying they got it on their desk and passing on it.

1 Like

Sure, that much we know. The rest disavowing, I haven’t seen any publicly do so outside of Trump’s no-name alt-right diaper material birther sites.

If you’ve got a reliable cite for that, I’m for it.

2 Likes

I do not, but it’s also not likely to ever be verified or completely proven a fabrication.

2 Likes

27 Likes

Either way the damage is done and won’t likely go away for a long time. Like Obama’s birth certificate. Trump is stuck with this.

5 Likes

And it only stuck because his reaction is on public record.

3 Likes

I don’t recall Obama flipping out on social media over his birth certificate.

11 Likes

I was talking about this. Obama’s stuck because the delay to respond (he always had a birth cirtificate), while this only sticks because Trump legitimizes it (it’s not proof except why is he denying it so hard).

1 Like

For playing the schoolyard bully role he certainly doesn’t have a grasp of schoolyard rules. The one thing you never do when somebody starts calling you an unfavorable nickname is yell at them to stop…because you have then permanently branded yourself.

13 Likes

…and the gifs keep on a’rollin’

24 Likes

That was my original point.

As to the birther comparion; it wasn’t people are saying “look this paper from the teacher says Trump wet himself” and Trump said “it’s all lies!”, it was people (including Trump) saying “I bet Obama wasn’t even born here, and he can’t prove it” and Obama endured them for a while and it got worse.

Schoolyard bullies are a catch 22 like that.

3 Likes

Ah, the loaded question.

sighs heavily

Bully: Do your parents know you’re gay?
4th Grade Me: No…I mean, wait a sec!
Bully: YOU’RE GAY! YOU’RE GAY AND YOUR PARENTS DON’T EVEN KNOW IT!

It’s like the Obama Muslim-shaming.

Uncle 6-Pack: How could you vote for that Muslim?
40-Year Old Me: …but he’s not a Muslim…I mean, wait a sec! Muslims are allowed to be president too!

9 Likes