Trump responds to "golden showers" Russian report with hysterical ALLCAPS tweet

#Regarding Hypocrisy
To anyone out there who likes to watch women urinate and who does so while respecting the women involved, whether they are enthusiatic volunteers or for-hire, don’t worry, most of us are totally fine with that.

When I imagine Trump doing this, I have trouble inserting the “respecting the women involved” part in my brain, and I seriously doubt he would have done any research into whether the women he hired were entrepreneurs or slaves before paying for them (this is a serious issue in Canada and the USA and I can only imagine it’s worse in Russia).

So I’m pretty much ready to answer anyone who says this is left-wing hypocrisy. And if they doubt my sincerity, I might even be willing to piss on them to show them I mean it.

#Is This Thing Real?
Finding out about this reminded me of the Rob Ford Crack video. I heard about that and I was like, “Of course it’s real.” Rob Ford was the kind of guy who would smoke crack, no doubt. And you can call Gawker a tabloid if you want, but they aren’t making up stories about alien babies every week. They were excited about this because it was real. You could tell how excited they were. The thing is, for all I know Gawker was run by a cadre of amoral psychopaths. But if that was true, they were high functioning psychopaths, people who passed.

Buzzfeed is pretty much on par with Gawker. I don’t really trust them to tell me the whole truth. I do think that fabricating a document like this would be outside their scope. That’s not to say they couldn’t have been bullshitted by someone else. Still, is Trump the kind of guy who would hire prostitutes to piss on a bed because of some combination of hating Obama and getting turned on by watching women pee? Yeah, come on, we know he’s that kind of guy. Trump is probably about as likely to be turned on by watching women pee as any random man in the population. But the average man who is turned on by that may have a small to moderate chance of ever acting on it, while Trump, if he’s into that, would be 100% guaranteed to do it over and over and over.

Seems awfully believable to me.

But there’s this huge confounding factor. Imagine this:

Gossip site: “Politician A has done an embarrassing sex thing.”
Me: “Enh, really?”
Politican A: “I DEFINITELY DID NOT DO THAAAAAAAT!!!”
Me: “Oh… I guess really.”

But the inclusion of Trump messes the whole thing up. Sub in Trump for A and he would react loudly whether he did it or not. And that means if I entertain the possibility of a psychopathic editorial staff at Buzzfeed, suddenly it’s like, “Oh, they could say anything they want because they know Trump will give them cover by denying it loudly.”

I’m still leaning toward this thing being real, but I don’t know how much of that is because my filter is still tuned to “human being”.

Yeah, this is the big issue. Trump’s going blow up at that stuff.

15 Likes

Dawww.

I caught a glance at the first tweet and that there were a few more below it, and was hoping that it was a continuation of the lyric.

3 Likes

Trump’s real, actual refutation of the allegations in today’s press conference: “I’m a germaphobe, by the way.”

12 Likes

Has anyone asked Trump if he’s stopped beating his wife?

7 Likes

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

So go ask him.

3 Likes

It’s obviously false because he doesn’t pay contractors.

9 Likes

Is he the best germaphobe? Like no one is as afraid of germs as he is?

14 Likes

These leaked wedding-night photos from his third marriage would indicate, yes, definitely. The best.

10 Likes

I would like to state for the record that I too am I germaphobe… But … I love me a golden shower!

Ok j/k. I’m not a germaphobe.

7 Likes

I was going to comment that urine is sterile and, hence, shouldn’t be an issue for germaphobes but teh googlez tell me that fun fact has been debunked for several years now.

Damn.

6 Likes

TRUMP: Ok, I’m going with the germaphobe line, that’ll work.
STAFFER: Uh sir, I’m… not saying I’m into that kind of thing but… I think that urine is sterile and totally safe for intimate play and…
TRUMP: Who hired this guy? Get him out of here.

8 Likes

So it turns out urine is not sterile at all and that was some kind of weird myth.

Know what else is not sterile, saliva! Let’s go ask Billy Bush whether Trump has ever kissed a woman.

12 Likes

I once stayed at a Ritz Carlton, because I worked for a company having an event there. So fancy. I dropped something and it rolled under the edge of the bed, so I knelt down to retrieve it. So gross.

I was under the impression that really nice hotels are cleaned better or more often, but that day really took the bloom off the Ritz rose for me. The $25 martini was good, but it didn’t outweigh the grossness under the bed.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I could totally see Trump being a one-way exchange of fluids kind of guy.

7 Likes

Well, you can’t trust Trump staffers, they all have outdated info anyway, everyone knows that!

There’s plenty of other non-sterile things I can think of as well, but that’s better suited to the NSFW boards.

4 Likes

Everyone seems to have picked up on the “urine isn’t sterile” thing online, but no one addresses the statement as I usually heard it, “YOUR urine is sterile to YOU.” – it has nothing you don’t already have. I wonder what the story is with that aspect? I guess it still wouldn’t be safe to clean a wound with it.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that makes no sense.

2 Likes

I think that’s true for like… everything in the world right now.

10 Likes
17 Likes