Trump 'revealed highly classified information' to Russians during White House visit after firing FBI's Comey

Sums it up.

2 Likes

Of course the administration is denying this as “fake news.”

I guess we’ll never know because there were no US reporters invited!!

9 Likes

BUT HER EMAILS!!!

18 Likes

And this is OFC Fox News homepage.

12 Likes

Sure, this sounds bad. Then I remember that Hillary Clinton had emails. On her computer!

15 Likes

The Russian reporters were there, though! We could ask them! He didn’t just “leak” the information to the Russian government, but might as well have shouted it from the rooftops.[quote=“Footface, post:25, topic:101016”]
On her computer!
[/quote]

If only she had sent them to the Russian media, it would have been fine!

10 Likes

You know what’s worse, when I first saw the WaPo story the foxnews homepage was the same thing but with UN GIVES NK MONEY AND WEAPONS and a series of links to articles about that.

EDIT

Yep, and Trump’s story is below that WH DENIES REPORT is after the Hillary articles and an ad. They explicitly swapped their front page to bury the story.

6 Likes

I wish I could say this was the nail in the coffin, but I know better. However, I do think this might be making some GOP Congresscritters think about pricing some coffins. So…progress, maybe?

4 Likes

Can I buy you a drink?

7 Likes

7 Likes

He is a threat to others. HE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!

Impeach him before he destroys our country further.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, we’ve had a string of presidents for as long as I’ve been alive that force themselves into our consciousness. I’m 56. :frowning:

Too many coffin choices! How can they ever pick one?

5 Likes

https://www.wsj.com/articles/spies-keep-intelligence-from-donald-trump-1487209351

6 Likes

32 Likes

I’m choosing to believe the government spiked the water supply with LSD 2 years ago and this is all just a really bad trip.

12 Likes

Ha good job Fox, that’s an impressively sinister pic of Hillary.

2 Likes

“American carnage.” Pretty accurate, though not in the way the fake president meant it.

So much winning!
So much winning

16 Likes

I keep thinking that I’m going to wake up next to Suzanne Pleshette in the morning; but it never happens.

20 Likes

I wasn’t defending Drumpf, silly; snark fail. But the fact remains, he was President and she was not; their situations are NOT the same. Nor do the sins of one excuse the sins of the other.

3 Likes