Trump rolls back Obama-era protections for transgender students

I look at it the same way, but we must continue to regard every new act in this exhausting cavalcade of awfulness as abnormal: day in, day out for the next 4 years.

12 Likes

I can’t actually hit ‘like’ on that, but I know what you mean.

10 Likes

The anger I feel over this is hard to describe. I want to break everything, and cry. So far, I’ve not done either. I will probably cry at some point. This will cost lives. It’s stupid, mean-spirited, and unnecessary. I have a friend who posted on Facebook the other day complaining about all the political posts and wanting to just go back to cute cat videos. This is why we can’t do that. Lives are literally at stake.

23 Likes

I am so angry about what this administration is doing. It is pure evil.

My daughter’s friends, my friends, they are so vulnerable. How can anyone be so cruel?

26 Likes

Yes

31 Likes

Not okay, man.

Yo, POTUS Trump, and yer dysfunctional entourage: you are not dictator(s).

Prepare to thumped by the Electorate, the People, and Everyone You Think Elected You…

:wink:

P.S. Yer done. Yer over. You lost.

P.P.S. Way to win? shrugs

3 Likes

It’s past time to crush these fucking fucks. This shit can’t go on.

9 Likes

Somebody has to say it.

It is downright creepy the way that Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump want to force little trans girls into rest rooms with them.

They’re both pervs.

18 Likes

But he held a rainbow flag guys! he cant be bigoted against LGBT folk! /s

5 Likes

Agreed.

Their arrogant ignorance is breath-taking. It’s time to take them down a notch. Reality-check: This is a fucking democracy, loser, and you just pissed-off two hundred million plus thoughtful, loving, and aghast people…

Prepare to be wrecked…

Wrecked

P.S. reck stands for reckoned, okay. Read.

5 Likes

Trump himself probably couldn’t give a fuck either way. Wouldn’t be surprised if he was “meh, whatever” on a lot of LGBTQ issues. But he’s both an opportunistic power-hog, and easily swayed by those around him. Which includes an awful lot of really awful people.

But as Indubitably said:

This is a fucking democracy, loser, and you just pissed-off two hundred million plus thoughtful, loving, and aghast people…

A substantial majority of people have moved past the ignorant fear-driven bullshit. They need to speak out.

YOU KNOW THE DRILL, RIGHT?

Letters to the editor. TONIGHT. Newspapers like timely letters.

Look up your Representative and your state’s two senators:

And, hell, your states’ legislatures. You town’s mayor.

Calls to local offices work best. Write a script first; you could write an email first and then use that as a script before you call.

12 Likes

Word; thank you.

3 Likes
13 Likes

I told you: he lies.

Pathologically, apparently.

P.S. Pathological lying might be a sign of mental illness…

1 Like

Remind me again about why it’s really important that we listen to these people and try to feel their pain?

17 Likes

Because YOU want to be listened to, and you want US to feel YOUR pain!

That’s why.

2 Likes

Simple solution.

Let’s f-ing evolve a bit socially and have unisex bathrooms. Stalls for everyone!

Do you ID as male? As female? As something else? It doesn’t f-ing matter if everyone drops turds in the same porcelain.

So convenient in college, but oh so taboo for some (usually religious) people. Heaven forbid you yank out whatever genitals you have behind a barrier, separate from everyone else, if there could be someone with dissimilar genitals or gender identification somewhere near the same area…

Or we could all just drop trou and go on the ground like God made us to do [s].

18 Likes

I can’t wait for April 1st, when Hilary will tell us that she pranked us really good, but the joke’s over and she’s moving into the White House.

4 Likes

Agreed.

Plus, in the bathroom, I just want to excrete, man.

2 Likes

I’ve already listened to entitled people bloviate about how America exists for them; how the non-white, non-christian, low-income and LBGT need to be subjugated for their benefit. I’ve patiently endured insinuations about my work ethic and family sermons comparing me to Hitler for being nonreligious. They don’t soften their positions no matter how polite I am while they’re insulting me to my face.

I don’t have the energy to waste on them anymore. They can go to Hell.

20 Likes