Trump’s right-hand man and an insurrectionist leader were texting one another

You really are concerned about the exact wrong thing here…

11 Likes

Your comment about the “right” way to cover sedition reminds me of this…

14 Likes

That video going around showing Trump and Trump trying to explain COVID reports to each other was excellent, but the fart sounds kind of detracted from it, for me. Not because I was offended as a Gaseos-American, though I am farting RIGHT NOW, and not because I don’t appreciate a good fart joke. But I feel like I’m in Idiocracy when every bit of commentary has to have a fart joke or a juvenile nickname.

So, I see where you are coming from.

But in this case, Trump (intentionally) turned government and politics into a circus, and so it seems reasonable to always portray anyone involved with his administration as a clown. They can be evil people doing serious harm while also being clowns, but since they signed up to be clowns in Trump’s circus, let them be recognized as such every time an image of them is used.

5 Likes

No, they will not. Or perhaps maybe after attorney general of NY manages to lock him up? Nah, no, they will not.

characters GIF

Let’s give up and let them win. It’s already set in stone. Who cares who dies as they take over… /s

7 Likes

It makes the fascists very very happy when we give up and moan about the unfairness of it all. Fuck that.

7 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

They want us demoralized and to give up. No doubt, they are watching forums like for evidence that they are getting to us. We shouldn’t give them the satisfaction, because they haven’t won yet.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.