Trump said some Americans wear masks to “signal disapproval of him”

26 Likes

Trump, “But enough about Trump; what about me?”

19 Likes

Yeah one of my mask that that says “Thanks you orange piece of crap” I do wear for this reason. The other ones I just wear for safety.

7 Likes

Your comment got me wondering: at what point does one cease being a piece of crap and become an ENTIRE crap?

21 Likes

I legitimately spit out my sandwich.

16 Likes

Narcissistic psychopath. And complete fuckwit.
Can we say that, children? I think we can.

11 Likes

Same here. I had a broken rib from falling on some ice and went to the hospital back in January. They said it was okay; just stay at home and rest. A week later I couldn’t breath so I was off to the ER. They intubated me, put me in a coma. Couldn’t breath, 104 degree fever, toe discoloration, and antibiotics weren’t doing anything. They had so give me a thoracotomy to drain all the stuff from my lungs. The doctors were scratching their heads as to WTF was going on.

After being discharged from the hospital they sent me to a “specialized nursing care facility” which was basically a nursing home. I was still on a PIC IV line straight to my heart for antibiotics. I fought like hell to leave and do the IV stuff at home myself which took 4 days. One week later the nursing home explodes with CV-19 cases just as testing started. I really hope I wasn’t the vector.

37 Likes

Yup Trump in his own words officially stands for spreading pestilence and death.

9 Likes

Ah philosophy. I think that someone who is a piece of crap can be the whole thing, or just a part. The magnitude is left to the readers imagination.

4 Likes

I guess this rhetoric was inspired by the guilt trips he got during his recent church visit

1 Like

In all honesty, there is truly more crap out there than just Trump, so while he may be (and almost certainly is) entirely crap, he is certainly not the entirety of the crap that exists.

17 Likes

It’s definitely harder to brown nose with a mask on.

5 Likes

Remind me, which of the four horsemen was that?
Maybe the biblical end-times really are upon us!

Your comment got me wondering: at what point does one cease being a piece of crap and become an ENTIRE crap?

Maybe we’re talking a Donny hologram here, no matter how many bits he’s reduced to, you can still see the whole thing.
(With thanks to William Gibson’s ’Fragments Of A Hologram Rose’)

4 Likes

If Trump was smart he would be selling MAGA facemasks.

17 Likes

To be fair, pretty much my every waking moment is a disapproval of him. So he’s not far off.

5 Likes

To be sure. My interpretation of the question was that they were asking at what point does someone become the entire poop, rather then just a piece of it, not all poop in existence. “Evil lurks around every corner! Be careful not to step in it.”

3 Likes

2 out of 4. Luckily War didn’t happen, and Famine is unlikely.

7 Likes

War, Famine, Pestilence and Death have always been here. They are all embarrassed by Trump’s attempts to be the fifth horseman though

26 Likes

Is there any way that he is not going to get a nomination in July? If enough republicans see that he would lose to Biden and they want to nominate someone else? I’m not asking about the probability but the process.

4 Likes

OK, where can I get an “I Dissaprove” face mask?

4 Likes