Trump says Bannon has "lost his mind"

I would argue that his frothing led to a great deal of the Trump movement and to his own position as the leader of Trump’s campaign, which led to Trump’s presidency, which has as its specific goal to undo every single accomplishment of his predecessor.

9 Likes

Good god. I may never have sex again, after viewing that.

13 Likes

Coincidence?

5 Likes

Hell hath no fury like a malignant narcissist scorned.

16 Likes

This really makes me hope that there’s a subpoena in Mueller’s pocket with Bannon’s name on it.

21 Likes

I know a lot of toddlers and every damn one of them is more flexible and empathetic than this buffoon.

18 Likes

First…

But then…

28 Likes

Mein Gott… This is beautyfull!
It reads like poetry! Seeing those two despicable fascist scumbags on each others throats is like a late christmas present. Now if Bannon would do the right (not alt-right) thing he would give Müller a little call, if he is smart he may even get a sweet deal like Flynn and not go down with the orange bastard once the shit finally hits the fan.

4 Likes

I’m starting to wonder why we still have stories that start with “Trump says.”

8 Likes

The comments over at Breitbart are very amusing at the moment.

2 Likes

Alt right back lash in 3… 2…

2 Likes

I will just take your word for that. There are some places on this internet where I just won’t go.

25 Likes

Mike

16 Likes

Is that the real Jr-in-chief’s account?

4 Likes

Great. I would love them to flee Trump and maybe kill themselves tatsefully in some mass show of unity and sanity.

3 Likes

Mike Flynn - posted about a pizza-sex-ring
Paul Mannafort - known tool of the far-right in the Ukraine
Judge Appointees with no judicial record

Charitably you could say Trump is very bad at hiring people. You could also argue that Trump is hiring horrible people on purpose and throwing them under then bus is just a cost to playing the game.

11 Likes

It’s worse than that.

Those are young, ideological, white, male fascists with no appreciation for the law being made federal judges for life, and thanks to McConnell blocking Obama’s appointments for the last few years, there are hundreds of vacancies being filled exactly this way.

Trump’s legacy will continue for decades in the judiciary, and centuries in jurisprudence.

17 Likes

What the hell was Bannon doing in possession of Trump’s mind in the first place!?!

8 Likes

I’m not a health professional, but my mother had Alzheimer’s real bad for years. We didn’t see it for years. Trump reminds me of her in these ways:

1. She had someone to cover for her (my father). Trump has several people.
  2. She stuck to the familiar whenever possible-drove the same roads, made the same foods, etc. etc. Trump repeats things like “crooked Hillary” and “failing NY Times”. “Fake news” and “Rocket Man”.
  3. She was always contentious and a bit crazy, so we attributed any craziness to her personality, not the Alzheimer’s. When Trump says crazy stuff, we put it down to ‘Trump being Trump’. It might be Alzheimer’s, or something similar.
11 Likes

It is especially weird since I don’t think there is actually much ideological difference between the two, especially if you are not a right-winger. It is more personal now and Bannon apparently liking extreme candidates like Moore more than he likes winning elections.

1 Like