Trump says his "authority is total"

Why where we looking? Something like this we could have taken on faith.

1 Like

I’d be perfect happy if Canada annexed Michigan. I’m fairly polite already, I like watching curling, I know quite a few Canadian music bands… I’d have to learn some French, but I could deal with it. :canada: :canada: :canada:

10 Likes

Trump: “Authority is toilet”

8 Likes

Yes but the previous president wasn’t legitimate… You know… white. Actually you know what? It’s not even that Obama wasn’t white… it’s that he wasn’t Donald Trump. He might be the 45th President, but in Trump’s mind he’s the first real one.

8 Likes

I make do with “poutine”, and “la rondelle” . Plus I fake an accent when I talk to Americans. ( I used to have a job where I would find myself talking to a guy that worked for American Airlines in Tulsa. I was so jealous of his cool accent that I used a fake Quebecois accent when I spoke to him )

7 Likes

He also says he bears no responsibility. So all the authority and none of the responsibility… that’s not a democratic leader, that’s a mad emperor.

17 Likes

a child emperor. Let’s hope some vizier has the audacity to do the vizier thing to the child emperor.

6 Likes

I’m just going to set this down on the desk here.

4 Likes

9 Likes

hypothetically i wonder which of Trump’s family members would be the most likely to commit regicide as a power grab ?

7 Likes

12 Likes

The second worst. Remember there was a secretary of state who stored her emails on a private server.

7 Likes

32 Likes

Oh and also that dude who wore a tan suit.

11 Likes

Only a king can date his daughter.

7 Likes

maybe the House can come back from vacation, pass a remote voting rule for themselves, then impeach this intensely unfit person (again) as soon as possible, and just keep doing that until the election or until the Senate does its fucking job? please? 23,000 dead people and counting… i mean, come on!

6 Likes

Now - New Improved Authority* - with no added Responsibility
Orwell Industries presents Authority - one size fits all.

• No Americans were harmed in the development of this product. Well, just a few, but they were going to die anyway.
4 Likes

Who…Thomas Becket?

Donald TRON?

3 Likes

Can’t be. Tron fights for the users.

8 Likes

5 Likes