Trump says Mitch McConnell "has a DEATH WISH" for not doing what he wants

sorry, i neglected the /s. i thought it was obvious there is never anything “honest” about our previous chief executive.

3 Likes

17 Likes

if only narcissism were actually a terminal disease

14 Likes

Trump needs some “advise” from spellcheck.

2 Likes

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent

4 Likes

Especially since he often claims to “only hire the best people”.

9 Likes

In other words, Trump runs the White House as if it’s The Apprentice Show, and he even gets to do “You’re Fired!” a few times, just not every week.

7 Likes

I really can’t fathom how people actually convince themselves that this guy is an intelligent adult. He talks like a third-grader, and his life seems to be an endless lurching from poorly-conceived con to childish vendetta and back again. It’s always been an eye-roll moment when Americans referred to the president as “leader of the free world,” but never more so than when this lackwit was in charge.

7 Likes

It seems that the GOP had gotten to the point of “rather dead than Dem” phase when Obama won, and decided to pick someone purely on name recognition. And Trump certainly has name recognition. It’s those people who checked would find that most of that is notoriety.

I think it’s also interesting that I’m finding reports of GOP local candidates that scrubbed Trump from their website after they won their primaries. Now they got the MAGAots convinced, they are hoping to draw in SOME of the Dems that can give them the edge at the general election.

1 Like

It’s part of his “nickname” habit, where he disparages opponents. His followers find it hysterical. I think Trevor Noah was the one to describe him as being an insult comedian.

1 Like

Probably a play on Coco Chanel/

1 Like

Except unlike the show he was always too chicken shit to do it in person, instead preferring to tweet about it like a true “Internet tough guy”.

5 Likes

It means he’s fundamentally a racist piece of shit.

4 Likes

iggy azalea s GIF

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.