Trump says "no politician in history... has been treated worse" than him

1. Suck it up, buttercup.

2. Pretty sure it could be much worse.

21 Likes

Well, considering that the average person isn’t currently the president of the United States…

2 Likes

Yep. For Trump what he knows about history == all history. And since what he knows only extends as far as his own ego, this statement is perfectly correct in his mind.

12 Likes

In his mind there’s really only one person in the world. So, history doesn’t go back all that far.

11 Likes

Carter was the most poorly treated.

The orange smurf gets what he deserves. His impeachment seems likely, and that scares me a bunch. Pence is far more scary to me.

14 Likes

And he got that job because he’s, what, famous for owning real estate? On that basis, Trammell Crow ought to have received Kardsashian-level deification decades ago.

5 Likes

Oh, boo-fucking-hoo.

Insert the world’s smallest violin gif, here ___.

9 Likes

10 Likes

(I can’t find a clip of it online, but we need one from the old Python sketch in which Eric Idle’s character uses a bicycle pump to make more tears run out.)

9 Likes

That’s just limiting things to what he potentially could have watched on CNN. Edward II, Richard II, and Girolamo Savonarola would also like consideration since we’re extending this to the entirety of recorded history.

3 Likes

It is a 2-way street.

4 Likes

You’ve been watching films by Eisenstein again, haven’t you?

4 Likes

I’d say being bayonetted in the ass as being up there for bad treatment. Though i am quite confident that there must be worse fates than even that.

5 Likes

Nothing says “leadership” like a rich draft-dodger bitching about how bad he’s had it to a bunch of young people who have dedicated their lives to serving in the armed forces.

28 Likes

Sudden shift to water-based border crossings – we couldn’t foresee that!

8 Likes

I like the gadaffi method better.

3 Likes

I find it supremely ironic he’d go talk at the Coast Guard and complain over how he’s been treated. Considering it’s part of the legacy of Alexander Hamilton.

http://taskandpurpose.com/badass-alexander-hamilton-father-coast-guard/

6 Likes

I wonder how this whine is playing to his base? Will any of them will feel that they have been treated far worse than he has, and finally begin to wise up?

Nah.

3 Likes
9 Likes

So if that logic holds I guess now we won’t see another orange President for millennia.

25 Likes