Trump says "no politician in history... has been treated worse" than him

As a public service let me translate for Trump:

No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

He said:

I really don’t know anything about History.

38 Likes

No puppet. No puppet. You’re the puppet.

20 Likes

Treated poorly yes. Treated fairly, also yes.

26 Likes

please, if you could use your tiny violins to play this old ditty

5 Likes

34 Likes

Surprised the Coast Guard didn’t treat him like the shit he is.

17 Likes

“…and I say this with great surety”

arrogance + ignorance = great surety for Trump

And for nearly every utterance from this buffoon, the math checks out.

15 Likes
10 Likes

What a baby! My disgust with the orange toad just increased by an order of magnitude. Again.

8 Likes

I really don’t know anything

The depth and breadth of Trump’s ignorance is utterly astounding. It’s a wonder of the world. Like… the 457th wonder, but still, a wonder.

8 Likes

James Garfield, mayhap.

2 Likes

Noone has been more deserving

7 Likes

I measure my disgust on a log scale, so instead of getting rage spikes, I just feel a little more dead inside as the train wreck continues.

21 Likes

Good plan.

5 Likes

Genghiz (Jehangnis) Khan.

Obama was treated worse than Trump. And by Trump, at that. Remember “birther”?
Trump doesn’t. It was more than 30 seconds ago.

39 Likes

And those are just American presidents; the grand wizard of id is comparing himself to all politicians in history. So, you know, people who got to see their whole families brutally murdered because they backed the wrong horse or stood up for inconvenient rights – but then, they were at least spared the pain of seeing themselves mocked on twitter.

30 Likes

In the dark comedy movie of these times, the action cuts between the Trump actor giving that speech, the dumbfounded looks on the faces of the graduates, and a piano slowly tumbling down the White House steps as “The Ode to Joy” plays in the background.

19 Likes

Just waiting now for Trump to go for privatizing TSA role then cashing in on that.

7 Likes

Serious questions: How many non-president politicians (from before 1980, say) do you think Trump can name? Do you think he could name 15 presidents? Do you think he knows anything about, oh… Coolidge or Wilson? Can he name the Senators from Delaware? In short, does this clown have any knowledge of or interest in American governance or history?

Answer key: 6, no, no, no, no.

19 Likes

Yep. Julius Caesar, Mussolini, etc etc…

9 Likes